Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

blackpill=?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
ITT give your definition of bp

Blackpill is knowing that everything is determined by your genetics. Your looks will define how you succeed in life. As an ugly male you'll be rejected by everyone, you'll be humiliated, have your confidince ripped off, and then society mocking you even after highschool.
Chads get it all.
normies get the leftovers.
incels get nothing.

Looks = everything.

that's what i consider the blackpill to be

Total acceptance that it is over for sub-8 men, as all FHOs want Chad.

Once total indifference to inceldom has been achieved, the pain is much more tolerable.

TheVman said:
Blackpill is knowing that everything is determined by your genetics. Your looks will define how you succeed in life. As an ugly male you'll be rejected by everyone, you'll be humiliated, have your confidince ripped off, and then society mocking you even after highschool.
Chads get it all.
normies get the leftovers.
incels get nothing.

Looks = everything.

that's what i consider the blackpill to be

BlackPill47 said:
Total acceptance that it is over for sub-8 men, as all FHOs want Chad.
That's not blackpill, that's a huge cope.

Your looks determine your success in life.

Physical appearance dictates almost every aspect of your life, its quality, your personality etc.

It seeps onto the mental and psychological so any affliction of such is caused by things like bullying in as early as childhood which relates to your physical appearance hence why it determines you.

Black pill means I can never get that yoga pants wearing girl I've always dreamed of.