Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackpill would have saved lot of suffering in this world

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
If my parents were blackpilled i would have never been born. Think about it, my father would have never thought of arriange marriage because he would know that no foid gonna ever love his 5'2 subhuman ass which would save me from all the suffering. Being never born always gonna mog living+ suicide as E.M Cioran said:

"It isn't worth the bother to kill yourself because you always kill yourself too late"

If i never had been born i wouldn't had to deal with the pain i would be feeling while committing suicide.

And it's of course not only about me but i just wished everyone from boomer generation were blackpilled so that people like me never had been born...

And of course being blackpilled won't change the human nature, people still would treat ugly people ugly regardless if they are blackpilled or not. The mog always continues

If my parents were blackpilled i would have never been born. Think about it, my father would have never thought of arriange marriage
nah, this isn't bc of the blackpill

if he had an arranged marriage, he might have assumed that you could also get a foid in arranged marriage and ascend. so blackpill wouldn't matter as much.

but feminism has ruined that

nah, this isn't bc of the blackpill

if he had an arranged marriage, he might have assumed that you could also get a foid in arranged marriage and ascend. so blackpill wouldn't matter as much.

but feminism has ruined that
I mean if he was blackpilled he would think it would continue the suffering so would bother not to

And even feminism didn't existed people would still won't get happy arriange marriage if they are subhuman. Female nature was always the same

I mean if he was blackpilled he would think it would continue the suffering so would bother not to

And even feminism didn't existed people would still won't get happy arriange marriage if they are subhuman. Female nature was always the same
It's always been over for subhumans when it comes to actual love and not betabuxxing. Difference is, before feminism, average guys could get genuine love from a decent woman because average women weren't chad only whores back then. Feminism ruined it for average guys even

It's always been over for subhumans when it comes to actual love and not betabuxxing. Difference is, before feminism, average guys could get genuine love from a decent woman because average women weren't chad only whores back then. Feminism ruined it for average guys even
It's more of tinder problem, because females would always go for chads if they had access to it

If my parents were blackpilled i would have never been born. Think about it, my father would have never thought of arriange marriage because he would know that no foid gonna ever love his 5'2 subhuman ass which would save me from all the suffering. Being never born always gonna mog living+ suicide as E.M Cioran said:

"It isn't worth the bother to kill yourself because you always kill yourself too late"

If i never had been born i wouldn't had to deal with the pain i would be feeling while committing suicide.

And it's of course not only about me but i just wished everyone from boomer generation were blackpilled so that people like me never had been born...

And of course being blackpilled won't change the human nature, people still would treat ugly people ugly regardless if they are blackpilled or not. The mog always continues
The thing is I got fucked after I was born
Everyone has been in a relationship apart from me. I have siblings who have been in multiple relationships. I'm just the outlier

The thing is I got fucked after I was born
Everyone has been in a relationship apart from me. I have siblings who have been in multiple relationships. I'm just the outlier
So why is that?

So why is that?
I didnt develop properly due to me having the worst immune system in my family which resulted in breathing problems leading to a mouth breather face. My family is average in looks. I'm the ugliest somehow since no one has that horse face as well

Looking back I was supposed to meet my end multiple times during my youth.