Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpill with 30 million views on twitter

"I dropped my pen, im putting it inside me". Some incel watched too much hentai

"He can't drive, does he need lyft". Straight up embarrassing meme

The normie comments there are pure ragefuel tbh, though that one foid doing the whole "So we should date unhygienic men:foidSoy::foidSoy:?" and getting thousands of likes for it:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:, only for some other foids to notice that she is a hardcore TERF and commenting that they took back their likes so as to not upvote a TERF in any conversation anywhere was funny:feelshaha::feelskek:.

i actually hate when people post blackpilled content in the social media sites infested by normies.
it actually turns normies and toilets blackpilled which can cause them to become bullies and start shamming ugly men for being inferior.
normies need to always be bluepilled so they don't turn into harassers.

Fatcel moment

The normie comments there are pure ragefuel tbh, though that one foid doing the whole "So we should date unhygienic men:foidSoy::foidSoy:?" and getting thousands of likes for it:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:, only for some other foids to notice that she is a hardcore TERF and commenting that they took back their likes so as to not upvote a TERF in any conversation anywhere was funny:feelshaha::feelskek:.
They're mindless animals. They don't care about any injustice. They only care about getting female validation or if they're women getting approval for proclaiming themselves victims. They're not even human. Normies aren't sentient.

normie cattle will forget about it trust me

The amount of deflection in the comments was not surprising :lul:

this is an old meme and not really aa true incel or blackpill meme, just a general grievance with females meme.
if a blackpiller made this, they wouldnt show the "incel" as fat or having bad facial hair, those are in the left guy's control

this is an old meme and not really aa true incel or blackpill meme, just a general grievance with females meme.
if a blackpiller made this, they wouldnt show the "incel" as fat or having bad facial hair, those are in the left guy's control
True. The incel would just be an ugly short guy.

i actually hate when people post blackpilled content in the social media sites infested by normies.
it actually turns normies and toilets blackpilled which can cause them to become bullies and start shamming ugly men for being inferior.
Exa-fucking-ctly. These people who post these blackpilled content on big social media sites apparently dont have the self introspection to realize that, though. They are the normies of the blackpill, in a way.. never capable of forming any original thought, just copy pasting tired tropes of the blackpill.

Yes, not blackpilled. Just a low hanging fruit.

But also notice how the foid responses are all about sex or marriage, meanwhile the picture is simply about judgments that are made based on appearance. It says nothing about the guy on the left being upset about being denied sex, maybe he's gay or already in a relationship.

Just goes to show that women see an unattractive man and immediately perceive a threat, and start crying "incel."

Blackpill has been mainstream for a while now. It's full of grifters that normify it for global consumption though.

Exa-fucking-ctly. These people who post these blackpilled content on big social media sites apparently dont have the self introspection to realize that, though. They are the normies of the blackpill, in a way.. never capable of forming any original thought, just copy pasting tired tropes of the blackpill.
Yes, they're black pilled normies. I think they're the contingent of normies who got fucked with the advent of tinder and social media. They probably had girlfriends and sex-filled social lives before the hypergamy apocalypse and now they're salty.

Normies in the comments get so defensive over that shit :feelshaha:

No one is asking women to find ugly dudes supermodels, and fuck them 5 times a day.

Is just about accepting a reality.
Outside of the dropping the pencil part, literally everything in that image is true.

I never in my entire life have seen a quiet attractive dude, being called creepy. NEVER.

I got bullied in School for being a nerd gamer.
While a attractive pretty boy brought his PSP everyday to school, and no one bothered him.

I could go on.
Just accept reality. You are all a bunch of judgy disgusting bitches.

Normies in the comments get so defensive over that shit :feelshaha:

No one is asking women to find ugly dudes supermodels, and fuck them 5 times a day.

Is just about accepting a reality.
Outside of the dropping the pencil part, literally everything in that image is true.

I never in my entire life have seen a quiet attractive dude, being called creepy. NEVER.

I got bullied in School for being a nerd gamer.
While a attractive pretty boy brought his PSP everyday to school, and no one bothered him.

I could go on.
Just accept reality. You are all a bunch of judgy disgusting bitches.
I barely talk at work and I badmouthed as some retard while a few males who are also quiet viewed normally because they aren't ugly.

Can be fixed

Could be chad eyes if the fat on his forehead disappeared

Wym?

Haircut bro
You just sound like bluepiller. 'Just lose fat and you will be a Chad bro'.
Do you really think he will turn to handsome man if he lose fat?

1at5ez
Main qimg 8ceee0d08d38e7603a4fc7e5b4321ac6 lq

Glasses alone serve as an indicator of a crappy genes.

I feel like foids are getting more and more unapologetic with how fucking nasty and psychopathic they are. Most foids in this twitter thread are openly saying "yeah, do we HAVE to be attracted to unattractive men? teehee" I fucking hate this world so much. Totally missing the point, but what more can you expect from the average f*male brain.

You just sound like bluepiller. 'Just lose fat and you will be a Chad bro'.
Do you really think he will turn to handsome man if he lose fat?

View attachment 774776View attachment 774777

Glasses alone serve as an indicator of a crappy genes.
That’s the problem with fatcels, we don’t know until we see their bones. Until then, they’re all fakecels until proven otherwise.

I’ve been seeing this also. Blackpill content doesn’t make normies more sympathetic, it just gives them more fuel to bully men lower on the social totem pole.

I see women adopt blackpill phrasing. They become more judgmental calling men low value or advocating for eugenics. Brutal stuff