Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] Wearing a mask effect

abandonhope7

abandonhope7

Greycel
So i've noticed that ever since I started wearing a mask to go in public, I get virtually none of the stares, looks of disgust, in some instances downright laughing/mocking me in front of my face that i've been accustomed to my entire life. Maskmaxxing hides my worst features (nose, recessed chin, overbite, most of the acne scars). People can't tell how subhuman I am underneath it all and treat me like a normal human being. As a result, I don't feel so terrified going out in public. At the same time, it just makes me sad and angry thinking about what my life could have been even if i had just average looks.

The mask improved your personality teehee

interesting, maybe i should try wearing one.

I suspect that's part of the reason for why face masks are so popular in east asian countries. Since it allows a lot of ricecels, to constantly hide their, terrible lower thirds.

Same here, I look way better with a mask on.

theres no mask for your frame and height or hair

Wearing a mask made every interaction easier for me, everyone is more friendly
Nobody asks "why so sad?" anymore

I’m yet to wear one

i noticed a difference in the way people look at me too.

Yes, I feel more confident hiding my none existent chin.

they always wear masks in asia... why souldn't you
especially if it helps your personality

Jason-Vorhees-goalie-mask.jpg

Wear this one and... you know the rest :feelsLSD:

Bro Ur exactly like me u even say some of the stuff I've said b4 the exact way I said it.

What kinda mask u wear?

I'm thinking of getting an all black one so it attracts the least attention to my face

Bro Ur exactly like me u even say some of the stuff I've said b4 the exact way I said it.

What kinda mask u wear?

I'm thinking of getting an all black one so it attracts the least attention to my face

All of us uglycels living the same life bro lol

I just got generic disposable masks I got from amazon.

Masks make me look way better, in pictures where I have a mask on I look normie since you cant see my height or my lower face. Lifefuel for me tbh

I suspect that's part of the reason for why face masks are so popular in east asian countries. Since it allows a lot of ricecels, to constantly hide their, terrible lower thirds.
This is the ultimate blackpill. Nobody cares about preventing the virus, but it's a good excuse to look less subhuman. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Maskmaxxing is legit,people can't really tell if you're subhuman

As a result, I don't feel so terrified going out in public. At the same time, it just makes me sad and angry thinking about what my life could have been even if i had just average looks.
Imagine peoples praising you, and women wanting to sleep with you the instant they see your face. Imagine the improvement in cognitive function and confidence. That's what chad experience.

Maskmaxxing hides my worst features (nose, recessed chin, overbite, most of the acne scars).
Hagor-Bulletproof-Ballistic-Helmet-Includes-Visor-Face-Shield-level-IIIA-3A.jpg

we should all be wearing bulletproof visors TBH, use covid as an excuse.

How can we explain the helmet though

Wearing a mask makes my looks go up from a 4/10 to a 5/10. I have a bad lower third (recessed chin and weak jawline). My nose is also big too! So wearing a mask definitely hides that flaw. Also, I might have even gone up to a 6/10 if it wasn't for my strabismus. I have an eye that turns inward when I can't focus, and I can't hide my eyes with a mask. :feelsrope: