Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill watching bbc news live

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
All they are talking about is afghan women all day. Literally nothing else matters to them, the economy of Afghanistan, the Geo-poltical implications? None of that seems to matter, just the situation of some afgan foids half way across the world lmao. They were speaking to this delusional female British Labour MP who said " we really need to listen to what these empowered afghan ex-PMs are telling us, because it usually British Males taking to to Afgan Males about women's right when we really need to be listening to what these strong Independant ladies are saying and then do it" lmao I can't believe what I am hearing, I had to double check if was the BBC or Buzzfeed.

Feminism is the flagship of the globohomo agenda.

Women rights are more important than people's life

I really don't get why this was being debated in parliament, what the fuck is Britain going to do now in Afghanistan? The UK needs to realise that they are miniscule in importance when it comes to military power on the big stage, they can't do shit alone without the US.

Vagina worship. "...and then do it". What a cuck.