Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Blackpill videos are now getting 20 MILLION VIEWS

Capture

The real blackpill is that his "before" version mogs me into oblivion.

redpill videos have always been popular
At least they are focused on looks more and less on status and money. Still, too hopeful to be blackpill.

unfortunately it's has just become another consoomer outlet and not an actual awakener for zoomlets

Literally says "#blackpill" though
Exactly.
2 years ago this type of content would probably have 10k views at most. TikTok is blackpilling zoomers en masse.

The real blackpill is that his "before" version mogs me into oblivion.

At least they are focused on looks more and less on status and money. Still, too hopeful to be blackpill.

The Blackpill doesn't say that it's over for ALL men, the Blackpill says that it's over for Truecels (men like us), people who are called "Fakecels" think that we're mocking them for secretly being sex-havers, but the reality is that if they go to the gym and go stylemaxxing they might end up like the man in the video, if we do the same things we'd become Gymcels and Prettycels, but remain incels.

The Blackpill emphasises the importance of looks, it doesn't say that it's over for all men, just the ones ugly enough to feel forced to join this forum. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The uploader of the first video is much more Blackpilled than 99% of the copers on this forum.

Exactly.
2 years ago this type of content would probably have 10k views at most. TikTok is blackpilling zoomers en masse.

Nope, involuntary celibacy and ever-increasing Hypergamy is Blackpilling single men of all generations en masse. Zoomers and Millennials just use the "Incel" label, older generations use different names. But while the verbal fenotype is different, the memotype remains the same.

His "incel" version mogs me brutally. He's never been an incel

This video is bullshit cuz dosen't talk about puberty.

This SOB was never an incel to begin with.

Just go back a few ages and re open your growth plates and start exercising for gains

I dont know about all you mfs...

But just from the thumbnails alone - these niggas are chads compared to me.

I'll be damned if im even gonna watch this shit.:feelsrope:

It's exponentially becoming more mainstream now. Just look at all the attention Andrew Tate gets on Twitch/Youtube. Literally can't go around seeing people talk about him in everyvideo/livestream anymore. Even this popular twitch streamer GreekGodx recently became ultra blackpill based lmao.

Being white + tall already gives you the most important ingredients for a successful looksmax.

If you're white and above 5'8 yet still posting here then your inceldom is entirely your fault.

Being white + tall already gives you the most important ingredients for a successful looksmax.

If you're white and above 5'8 yet still posting here then your inceldom is entirely your fault.
Cope. 6'1 is avg height in the Netherlands