Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] There is always a better option than you

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Normies and even Chads occasionally get dumped for someone else, what makes you think you stand a chance?
Let's imagine for a moment that model-tier men no longer exist, that that women are forced to either adapt or remain celibate - they still won't choose you, they'll simply go for the best looking 'average' guy and so on.

As a truecel, you are the absolute bottom of the barrel; even your fellow "incels" are more attractive and experienced with women than you are. You are forever destined to live in the shadow of more desirable males. No-one will ever look at you and think "THAT guy is what I want, just I know it" because why would they, really? It's like being offered any car in the world for the exact same price, of course you'll choose that shiny and expensive one with lots of features instead of the damaged and ugly one.

Just give up, because if she exists I can guarantee you that you're not the only one who finds her attractive - and all of those other guys > you.

Damn hit the nail on the head. Its true.

This cements the fact that if you aren’t Chad, you’re entire life is one giant compensation game

Which is why we should :feelsrope:

How true. It’s over tbh

This cements the fact that if you aren’t Chad, you’re entire life is one giant compensation game
Exactly, our lives were predetermined.

It's like being offered any car in the world for the exact same price, of course you'll choose that shiny and expensive one with lots of features instead of the damaged and ugly one.
you nailed it

yep. even if an incel finds a woman somehow he'll be ghosted or cucked within 2 months

All options are better than me because i'm not even an option to women. I'm out of the game.