Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill - the invasion of reality

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Ive drawn blackpill grafitty. People percieve things differently when they see memes IRL.

Imagine if each on of you wrote on the walls the inscription ; "the black pill" . Walls around the world would be covered in the inscriptions.
it would make news all around the world next morning.

And this is lawfull.

Write it.

I need to go outside first.

Trucel janitors would have to scrape the ink off the next morning and nobody would give a shit exept for an itcel that takes a picutre of one of them for karma. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty good, but the best graffiti is done on the online world, you'll reach much more people that way, at some point I'm going to be starting a new youtube channel, it will be less extreme and more fact related, I'll make vids on various other topics to draw people in, and drop black pills here and there, I'll have to make vids on "trendy" topics to bait coping normie males but then at the end of these videos I'll link to a black pill video that's tame, and from a tame one it will link to an extreme one, so you black pill these men in baby steps, bit by bit making them accept more and more of the black pill, my first channel was too extreme in its approach and would really only appeal to men who were already black pilled to begin with

Pretty good, but the best graffiti is done on the online world, you'll reach much more people that way, at some point I'm going to be starting a new youtube channel, it will be less extreme and more fact related, I'll make vids on various other topics to draw people in, and drop black pills here and there, I'll have to make vids on "trendy" topics to bait coping normie males but then at the end of these videos I'll link to a black pill video that's tame, and from a tame one it will link to an extreme one, so you black pill these men in baby steps, bit by bit making them accept more and more of the black pill, my first channel was too extreme in its approach and would really only appeal to men who were already black pilled to begin with
Good idea.

As for IRL graffity there is the psychological trick. People percieve things differently seeing online stuff IRL, inside of their safe space of everyday reality.

Psychologicaly there is buffer zone between world IRL and online.
When online stuff invades reality things change drasticaly in human mind. There is stilll subliminal border between online and irl.
Online is still second class of reality

The purpose of graffity is not educational but mostly psychological one.