Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Blackpill / Story] Socially awkward gigachad has femoids swooning all over him

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
After a two month break, I got back to gymcelling, with the goal to lose my skinnyfat belly, get shredded, and build muscle from that point.

At the gym, there's a new trainer/coach who happens to be a giga-chad who is socially awkward as fuck. His predecessor was a male model type who was very socially skilled and knew how to talk to women and always tease them, so his Chad-dom was understandable.

The new guy has a masculine face, and is built like a fucking tank. He has freakishly huge shoulder muscles.Think prime Brock Lesnar. All the femoids were "tee-hee" 'ing him at the gym, asking him for help, and just creating any excuse to touch him. Whenever the femoids would try bantering with him, his responses wound be awkward and cringey as fuck. Incel-tier responses. If it was another guy saying the cringy lines he would have been 100% labelled as a creep. But because he's a huge gigachad, the femoids didnt mind his cringe social skills and kept swooning all over him. So much for personality. KEK.

What adds insult to the injury that there's been another trainer at the gym who's been working there for a long time, and everyone knows him. The femoids would just act as if he didn't exist. He's a normie, and he got completely shitted on with the advent of the new guy.

Brock-Lesnar-89.jpg

^

This is what the gigachad's body looks like.

Any response to this, cucktears? No? I thought so.

E: On a side note, this body doesn’t look too attractive for femoids I think. Looks too "buff"? Idk how to describe it. Doesn’t look that lean and such.

Still, cringy/autistic with normie looks = hopeless. That is not a bluepill, I don't know why everyone considers it to be, its even harder to deal with because it gives you this illusion that it is your fault even though having natural swagger and charisma is something you have to be born with.

Still, cringy/autistic with normie looks = hopeless. That is not a bluepill, I don't know why everyone considers it to be, its even harder to deal with because it gives you this illusion that it is your fault even though having natural swagger and charisma is something you have to be born with.
It can be learned like literally everything in life.Having it from the get go is nice, but you can learn it.I'm not saying it's easy, but definitely doable. Everyone is human and has flaws and when you realize that you notice you can benefit from it.

E: On a side note, this body doesn’t look too attractive for femoids I think. Looks too "buff"? Idk how to describe it. Doesn’t look that lean and such.

I thought that too, but apparently femoids love brute-ish barbarian muscled guys more than they let in on.

Or maybe they think they don't like these ridiculously big, buff, and tall gigachads ... until they actually meet one.
When I was in college, I was in a group of 1 male and 2 females. We were working on something and I pitched an idea, 1 of the femoids completely dismissed it. 15 minutes later, the guy, who is a normie, pitched verbatim the same idea, and the same female is like "Great idea!"

I fucking despise the fact I'm a below average looking male

TOP LEL.

Happened to me in highschool, and it was so ingrained in my memory I still remember how the conversation went until this day. It was top-tier brutality.

It can be learned like literally everything in life.Having it from the get go is nice, but you can learn it.I'm not saying it's easy, but definitely doable. Everyone is human and has flaws and when you realize that you notice you can benefit from it.
No, especially if its legitimate autism. You also have a limited amount of time to develop it in school. After a certain point your lack of fluidity itself will stop people from interacting with you and disallow you from improving. Not everyone can be Casanova, just like not everyone can be Tiger Woods.

No, especially if its legitimate autism. You also have a limited amount of time to develop it in school. After a certain point your lack of fluidity itself will stop people from interacting with you and disallow you from improving. Not everyone can be Casanova, just like not everyone can be Tiger Woods.
Autism is not a standard human condition. Of course, a guy with one leg can't learn how to run fast, but most people don't have just 1 leg. Also, you don't need to be a Casanova. If you're able to not be awkward you're already ahead of most people. And yes it does get harder as you get older just like learning languages.But there are people that have learned 4 languages at the age of 30.Would it have been a lot easier if they started from the age of 5?Of course, but it didn't stop them from working hard. If you work hard enough you can do a lot of things. But I do admit it is unfair that some people have to work way harder to reach the same things as other people.

Autism is not a standard human condition. Of course, a guy with one leg can't learn how to run fast, but most people don't have just 1 leg. Also, you don't need to be a Casanova. If you're able to not be awkward you're already ahead of most people. And yes it does get harder as you get older just like learning languages.But there are people that have learned 4 languages at the age of 30.Would it have been a lot easier if they started from the age of 5?Of course, but it didn't stop them from working hard. If you work hard enough you can do a lot of things. But I do admit it is unfair that some people have to work way harder to reach the same things as other people.
I agree completely.