Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackpill simplifies things immensely

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Bluepill: Take at least two showers a day, have several dozen hobbies and interests, dress fancy even in situations where sweatpants and a t-shirt would do, be assertive and confident but also a permissive yes-man, be laid-back but also critical of every last social cue, listen to everything a female says even if it contradicts something else she said.

Redpill: Spin plates, hold frame, hit the gym three to six days a week, count your macros, be an alpha male, sarge daily, study game, take notes for every approach, write field reports.

Blackpill: Look good and don't be autistic.

Blackpill is the best pill.

Occam's Razor in action.

Bluepill: Take at least two showers a day, have several dozen hobbies and interests, dress fancy even in situations where sweatpants and a t-shirt would do, be assertive and confident but also a permissive yes-man, be laid-back but also critical of every last social cue, listen to everything a female says even if it contradicts something else she said.

Redpill: Spin plates, hold frame, hit the gym three to six days a week, count your macros, be an alpha male, sarge daily, study game, take notes for every approach, write field reports.

Blackpill: Look good and don't be autistic.
Redpill is chadlites discovering they have chadlites genes after working out and bragging about it with a huge ego complex to everyone else. Also telling people to hit the gym because it worked for them and turned them into a slayer. Dont go to r/redpill I went once in hopes of finding struggling people and found nothing but arrogant lifters with good genetics.

It certainly saves me time and effort. To bad there’s nothing worth doing with it

have several dozen hobbies and interests
I hate this one the most, females don't need any of that but you need to be a god playing guitar or painting or singing or writing, whatever shit you can think of to make you have the illusion to stand out, but for them they all need to not be fat and even now this is not a rule anymore because of cucks.

And even if this was the truth how fair is that I need to take years of training and classes in something like playing guitar while the foid only need to have a vagina.

Occam's Razor in action.
This so much using the blackpill to explain things in my irl life fits occams razor so much rather than trying to stretch what happened to mean something else in my head.

I hate this one the most, females don't need any of that but you need to be a god playing guitar or painting or singing or writing, whatever shit you can think of to make you have the illusion to stand out
Except you don't need that at all lol. That's the annoying part about it. You just need to be at or above your target looks range. Personality and hobbies are just bonuses.

Except you don't need that at all lol. That's the annoying part about it. You just need to be at or above your target looks range. Personality and hobbies are just bonuses.
Yeah I mean even if this bluepill was real and a guy that had all that could have some girls while he is ugly, how fair is that?? I mean, the guy literally past years of his life developing this talent so foids would have some interest in him, while all they have to offer is used up vagina.

Of course none of this matter because we all know if he can't have status and money with his talent none foid will have any interest in him.

Redpill is chadlites discovering they have chadlites genes after working out and bragging about it with a huge ego complex to everyone else. Also telling people to hit the gym because it worked for them and turned them into a slayer. Dont go to r/redpill I went once in hopes of finding struggling people and found nothing but arrogant lifters with good genetics.

Exactly. This stuff is only relevant if you can get dates with women. I can't even get a match on Tinder why are you telling me to hold frame and spin plates?

I put a banana peel in her panty and told her it was a snake.

Well

It shows that the beta uprising must happen
There will be no uprising but the hatred won’t die with the scorned