Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

blackpill should be spread so teens realize it's over and don't destroy themselves trying to get pussy

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
to save men from fucking up their lives chasing women who don't want them, they should be encouraged that "it's over" from day 1 and not to waste your time / money / life if you don't have the top tier genetics to get pussy

unrealistic expectations and going into debt, losing your health, getting hooked up drugs just to get pussy is a horrible way to destroy young men

come on let them be bluepilled in their teens so they are not suicidal

hey man its better to be sad but realistic early on then to be delusional

but I think it should be syncretized with looksmaxxing, encoraging early age looksmaxxibg

Needs to be administered as soon as toddling.

I think it'd be good to blackpill younger boys - BUT boys are so hard up for pussy they'll still try ANYTHING to get sex. And sense won't stop that.

I think it'd be good to blackpill younger boys - BUT boys are so hard up for pussy they'll still try ANYTHING to get sex. And sense won't stop that.

you're probably right

We need to blackpill men so whores won't have any betabux cucks left after they get pumped and dumped by chads in their 20's.

to save men from fucking up their lives chasing women who don't want them, they should be encouraged that "it's over" from day 1 and not to waste your time / money / life if you don't have the top tier genetics to get pussy

unrealistic expectations and going into debt, losing your health, getting hooked up drugs just to get pussy is a horrible way to destroy young men
Do you want mass suicide?

High IQ

We need to awaken the younger generation.

Lol like u guys even talk to people

We should encourage youngcels to find new copes and things to distract themselves of the inceldom.
Also to lower their expectations of life

They're just gonna be like everyone else and have an NPC response. They'll call you virgins and shit like that. It's always over

just do something else like fap to hentai

it's over tbh, jb females are still females nonetheless

We should encourage youngcels to find new copes and things to distract themselves of the inceldom.
Also to lower their expectations of life
I never knew there was such an interesting user who registered the same day as me. Where have you been all that time?

I'd have preferred to not have been lied to, gaslighted, and just generally misled by society as a teenager. If anything being blackpilled might've made me feel a bit better, instead of thinking that everything is my fault.

most of the losers criticizing us on reddit and similar sites are braindead teens with no life experience. They just parrot whatever they've been told by their (((teachers))) and the media.

I expect many of them to end up in the mental health system when they join the real world.

Just enslave women, would be easier.