Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill: Sex involves various smells, fluids, vaginal farts, etc

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
are you ready? :dab:

Puffy vagina.

I love when foids and IT SJWs are like "oh that's just natural and makes sex more fun sweety " like wtf, is this how you cope with the disgusting nature of humanity?

A roastie asked ''do you like queefing'' I said 'not sure' and opened another tab to google. That was the last I chadfished.

This is one of the times anime works better.

That’s disgusting and unhygienic

Put a vacuum in the vagina and suck the air and rotting fluids out before sex.

Put a vacuum in the vagina and suck the air and rotting fluids out before sex.
just torment her with the vacuum cleaner

then again if you are good looking enough to have sex she will probably like it, fucking weirdo :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

And we'll never have any of it without paying for it.
:feelsrope:

is this the thread where we pretend we don't actually even want it?

no i want all that.

inshallah, one day a virginal foid will sit on my face
Yep. I'm not even disgusted at the roast beefs. It all feels incredibly attractive as long as the female is healthy and fertile.

Cope

You'd smell their farts and drink their piss and you'd like every second of it. :feelswhat:
That’s disgusting and unhygienic
Stop coping
I love when foids and IT SJWs are like "oh that's just natural and makes sex more fun sweety " like wtf, is this how you cope with the disgusting nature of humanity?
Sounds like youre coping. :feelswhat:

my Chad cousin would punch his gf in her sides and make her fart and piss on him. he said you get used to it and start craving those fluids/smells after a while

im just going to take his word for it

More proof casual free sex is a cope

Real contentment comes with something much more higher than mere base pleasures. Edit :feelsmage:

Those things don't matter as much when your balls are full and your androgen levels are decently high.