Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpill saved me in my dream

• Thread starter PolishMisanthrope
  • Start date
PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★
Today I had a very strange dream, just fucking lol. A prime stacy that's in her teens (which really exists and I know her) came over to my house and woke me up, apparently for no reason and was really playful and flirty. For some weird reason, my brain decided that I know codes for nuclear warheads. Even in my subconscious, I knew something ain't right. That a stacy wouldn't come over to my house. They don't come to incels without a reason. I quickly saw her ruse. She wanted me to divulge the codes. So I apparently fell into her trap. I divulged the codes and predictably she went her way. But mind you, I gave her fake codes bwhahaha! Then I woke up.

It's just scary how deep the blackpill has penetrated my mind. I can rationalize using it in my dreams. I know that I ascended into a higher level of being blackpilled.

based should of raped her (in dream)

in hindsight, likely, she was tall, thin, blonde, ya know, the usual type. Sadly you have limited will in your dreams.

So. Why not tell us them there codes?

Today I had a very strange dream, just fucking lol. A prime stacy that's in her teens (which really exists and I know her) came over to my house and woke me up, apparently for no reason and was really playful and flirty. For some weird reason, my brain decided that I know codes for nuclear warheads. Even in my subconscious, I knew something ain't right. That a stacy wouldn't come over to my house. They don't come to incels without a reason. I quickly saw her ruse. She wanted me to divulge the codes. So I apparently fell into her trap. I divulged the codes and predictably she went her way. But mind you, I gave her fake codes bwhahaha! Then I woke up.

It's just scary how deep the blackpill has penetrated my mind. I can rationalize using it in my dreams. I know that I ascended into a higher level of being blackpilled.
your Indoctrination has been succesfully completed .

Thbthbthbbthbthbhbthbhbhbthbththbthbtbhbhbhtbtthtbthbnglgnlbgnlgnblhgbtlhtbhthbh. That's based.

You know you're not a cuck when you don't cuck out in your dreams :feelsokman: I wish I could say the same :feelsbadman:

I never remember my dreams