Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blackpill ruined anime for me

Unwanted

Unwanted

RDF#4 Roids + Surgeries = Ascension
-
Seriously, I can't watch it anymore. With all those short, ugly and retarded main characters I can't watch it.

They always get cucked somehow as well. I could take it maybe if they were a bit smarter, but no, they're dumb, naive, forgiving and idiotic. Borderline autistic as well.

"People die if they're killed" - JFL

I have enough problems in my life I don't want to watch some cuck MC struggle and get beaten up in every episode. If it's meant for losers why do they make characters retarded like that, I can't self-identify with them in any way.

They should make them handsome, strong and a bit smarter so I get some wish-fulfillment, and escape this grim reality.

I'm beginning to think that all Japanese men are soylent cucks, that's how it looks to me. How can they self-identify with getting cucked and dominated by females in every anime otherwise? In every fucking anime, females are stronger than male leads.

All the anime I've seen, the MC is some chad who has tons of girls yearning for him but he ignores them all

All the anime I've seen, the MC is some chad who has tons of girls yearning for him but he ignores them all

They can't be Chads with below average height and face. They're not even Chads in mentality they're typical cucks in mentality, waiting to be cucked. Every antagonist is always better looking and cucks MC in every anime. If it was real life those girls would go for the antagonist, not the beta protagonist.

I used to like anime a few years ago but now everytime I watch it, I cant get over the cuckoldry of the characters and society or how alot of times the anime will have some 5'4 foid beating the shit out of grown men with a bad explanation for how. I like really abstract or dark animes although i haven't found a good one in a very long time.

They can't be Chads with below average height and face. They're not even Chads in mentality they're typical cucks in mentality, waiting to be cucked. Every antagonist is always better looking and cucks MC in every anime. If it was real life those girls would go for the antagonist, not the beta protagonist.
High IQ

I can only watch it because it's 2D tbh

plenty of good anime this season, cells at work, how to not summon a demon lord, aot season 3, overlord 3, asobi asobase, chio chan, hanebado, hiscore girl, angels of death

stop comparing anime to real life, and watch other genres like slice of life, cgdct, iyashiki, they are comfy af

plenty of good anime this season, cells at work, how to not summon a demon lord, aot season 3, overlord 3, asobi asobase, chio chan, hanebado, hiscore girl, angels of death

I can't watch anime with girls only, it doesn't excite me. I hate that cute girl only anime type.

stop comparing anime to real life
This is how the true weebs do it, right? Despite having such shitty lives IRL, they can still enjoy extremely bluepilled, pure fantasy animes, by disregarding reality and completely embracing the fiction. I remember reading on some image board a post where some guy was describing how enjoying anime was a 'skill' that you sort of had to build up by getting better at immersing yourself, self inserting, etc.. wish I screencapped it.

Last edited:
anime ruined anime for me because IT FUCKING SUCKS

I can't watch anime with girls only, it doesn't excite me. I hate that cute girl only anime type.
theres plenty of good ones that are not cgdct

check out Barakamon, Kara no Kyoukai movies, Re:LIFE, Akagi, Kaiji, Rainbow, Death Parade

all really good and interesting as fuck

This is how the true weebs to it, right? Despite having such shitty lives IRL, they can still enjoy extremely bluepilled, pure fantasy animes, by disregarding reality and completely embracing the fiction. I remember reading on some image board a post where some guy was describing how enjoying anime was a 'skill' that you sort of had to build up by getting better at immersing yourself, self inserting, etc.. wish I screencapped it.
exactly, i don't give a shit about real life and never compare myself when i'm watching always focused on the show

aot season 3

Lol I saw you post "shitgeki no kyojin" the other day.

Try this one. Only two girls, one is retarded and the other is a psychopath.

treizeandzechs.jpe

Lol I saw you post "shitgeki no kyojin" the other day.

. Only two girls, one is retarded and the other is a psychopath.

gonna need more than that