Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Blackpill Revision) Normies and incels, not the mutually exclusive categories most think?

• Thread starter OccidentalRebel
  • Start date
OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
I honestly am here to challenge you today on the idea that normies and incels are rigidly different and that incels aren't normies. Heres my view of that claim:

Normies barely have foids these days and 48% of unifags are at least v in KHHV. The average normie fucks less than 2 a week, only 7% being able to do that! Honestly especially for some ethnicities like Orientals its entirely possible for them to be very normal and have large friend groups, and to be quite normal just not having sexual/romantic encounters! Look at the Asian friends ER killed. Is someone who is socially normal and outgoing and has friends really not a normie just because hes incel? Often foids are simply not attracted to them sexually but do have them as friends and are not actually repulsed by them and don't think less of them.

I am not a normie but I am completely against the idea that normies and incels are two different categories. Now can a normie be an incel? Yes honestly even some trucels Ive known have had a lot of social interaction and many people on this forum. too. I do not accept that you are not normies. Just because you cant get sexual attention. You are normies to me.

Low tier normies and failed normies are what bridge the gap between incels and normies

Imo, it's more useful to see it as different aspects someone has in different spheres. Incel is more a physical/psychological status (though more physical in my opinion), normie a social status, and blue/red/blackpilled a ideological one

rampant female hypergamy makes it normal (aka ordinary) to be either a virgin or a cuck (most normies fall into the second category)
I guess it depends how you define a normie (is it just an ordinary person or something more specific), but since most guys are below most foids' standards, their choice is to either get blackpilled (and therefore become an incel) or get cucked - female hypergamy will lead to inceldom (or cuckery) becoming the norm

just wait 10 years to SV get worse, and normies start joining or ranks

It's a continuous spectrum, there are no sharp boundaries. People can move between categories (example - George Sodini, who was a normie in his younger years and was able to get girlfriends and sex, but as his SMV dropped as he got older, he became an incel).

Definitely true. I dont get the elitism.

Ok bro lets let the normie in and see what happens.

Incels.is becoming mainstream will make this site an even bigger shithole and the bluepilled copes will take over.

Normies rarely are involuntarily celibates and that's only when they are extremely retarded to the point that finding this site would be a challenge for them.

Also cant see how you can claim to not be a normie when you write paragraphs like that...
My hypothetical strategy for ascended LTR: shoot for lower tier foid especially low self esteem, be nice enough to them help them out, do shit for them but make it clear they are supposed to surprise you too, don't be subservient though and be detached enough at times, only sometimes you should reject an offer to hangout and instead say you want to have some me-time or wanna play a game or something idc. Also try to work out and become able to fight if needed. When you compliment them say something negative as well, like your hairs good but you should've put less eyeliner on you look a bit weird. Or its a good dress but you're wearing it too much. etc