Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill request: Race matters?

currycel

currycel

below 5'3 graycel
★★★★
A while back I saw a poster who did a tinder experiment in singapore in which he created 4 accounts - chad, tyrone, chang and chadjeet, and measured who got the most matches. I would like to see this experiment done in various countries - europe, usa and (as a currycel myself) India. Who's up for this brothers?

There are some of these already uploaded in this subforum. Just scroll down.

Tyrone slays the most niggers can't be incel

knajjd said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4707512/Outrage-experiment-looking-racism-dating.html

BBC theory demolished

wow one female doesnt like bbc, theory is shattered

BlackpilledTruecel said:

Reported for using Nigg*r

BlackpilledTruecel said:

Thanks, didn't know I was able to get women. Brb, gonna slay now.

Just go out in the real world, and see how you are treated in normal day conversations, to other races.

knajjd said:
"'The majority, she said, refused to date a person named Mohammed"

Damn, it's truly over for muslimcels in the West.

Yes. Whites always have the advantage.

BlackpilledTruecel said:
reported

knajjd said:
lol ur joking i hope. do u believe that females should be called "women" as well?

Reported.

Chad always wins, he is unmoggable. Chad has universal appeal. A thread on here a few days asked why Changs are more likely to be assholes than Chad. It is because they live in fear of being mogged into oblivion once Chad appears. Chad is cool because he lacks that fear, nobody mogs him.

Nautica1983 said:
Reported for using Nigg*r

nigger
chink
gook
coon
beaner
spic
wetback
sandnigger

srs question tho: why.

Earthbound said:
nigger
chink
gook
coon
beaner
spic
wetback
sandnigger

srs question tho: why.

We dont speak about other incels races in deragatory terms. We are told we are subhuman by normies and we dont need racistcels talking about us and our race in deragatory terms either.

And yes, race does matter.

Nautica1983 said:
We dont speak about other incels races in deragatory terms. We are told we are subhuman by normies and we dont need racistcels talking about us and our race in deragatory terms either.

This.

Nautica1983 said:

Well I didn't used to say that either until I started to go to PSL forums and see it everywhere. The first time I typed in a slur was hard, but then it got pretty easy. Either way, the same minority incels say racial slurs as well. I know a few who are of a certain race and call others of their race by a slur. Also, I thought minorities couldn't be racist? Well according to SJW's.

Earthbound said:
Well I didn't used to say that either until I started to go to PSL forums and see it everywhere. The first time I typed in a slur was hard, but then it got pretty easy. Either way, the same minority incels say racial slurs as well. I know a few who are of a certain race and call others of their race by a slur. Also, I thought minorities couldn't be racist? Well according to SJW's.
Anyone who believes minority's cant be racist to whites because whites have never been oppressed needs to be slapped, taught the definition of racism and put in a school that provides a real education.

Nautica1983 said:
Anyone who believes minority's cant be racist to whites because whites have never been oppressed needs to be slapped, taught the definition of racism and put in a school that provides a real education.
Tell that to the far left SJW's then. But then again school nowadays are indoctrination centers.

Earthbound said:
Tell that to the far left SJW's then. But then again school nowadays are indoctrination centers.

Alright but this is an incel for all races forum. If you want to be edgy and upset normies of racial slurs go on reddit.

Morf12 said:
Alright but this is an incel for all races forum. If you want to be edgy and upset normies of racial slurs go on reddit.

Bruh are you serious lmfao going on cucked liberal feminist reddit to post racial slurs? XD