Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill request: Race matters?

currycel

currycel

below 5'3 graycel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
348
A while back I saw a poster who did a tinder experiment in singapore in which he created 4 accounts - chad, tyrone, chang and chadjeet, and measured who got the most matches. I would like to see this experiment done in various countries - europe, usa and (as a currycel myself) India. Who's up for this brothers?
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,617
There are some of these already uploaded in this subforum. Just scroll down.
 
BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,842
Tyrone slays the most niggers can't be incel
 
BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,842
knajjd said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4707512/Outrage-experiment-looking-racism-dating.html

BBC theory demolished

wow one female doesnt like bbc, theory is shattered
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,623
BlackpilledTruecel said:
Tyrone slays the most niggers can't be incel

Reported for using Nigg*r
 
blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,930
BlackpilledTruecel said:
Tyrone slays the most niggers can't be incel

Thanks, didn't know I was able to get women. Brb, gonna slay now.
 
A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
924
Just go out in the real world, and see how you are treated in normal day conversations, to other races.
 
Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
knajjd said:
"'The majority, she said, refused to date a person named Mohammed"

Damn, it's truly over for muslimcels in the West.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,731
Yes. Whites always have the advantage.


BlackpilledTruecel said:
Tyrone slays the most niggers can't be incel
reported
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,623
knajjd said:
lol ur joking i hope. do u believe that females should be called "women" as well?


Reported.
 
W

Wot1994

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
522
Chad always wins, he is unmoggable. Chad has universal appeal. A thread on here a few days asked why Changs are more likely to be assholes than Chad. It is because they live in fear of being mogged into oblivion once Chad appears. Chad is cool because he lacks that fear, nobody mogs him.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
431
Nautica1983 said:
Reported for using Nigg*r

nigger
chink
gook
coon
beaner
spic
wetback
sandnigger

srs question tho: why.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,623
Earthbound said:
nigger
chink
gook
coon
beaner
spic
wetback
sandnigger

srs question tho: why.

We dont speak about other incels races in deragatory terms. We are told we are subhuman by normies and we dont need racistcels talking about us and our race in deragatory terms either.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
431
And yes, race does matter.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,731
Nautica1983 said:
We dont speak about other incels races in deragatory terms. We are told we are subhuman by normies and we dont need racistcels talking about us and our race in deragatory terms either.

This.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
431
Nautica1983 said:
We dont speak about other incels races in deragatory terms. We are told we are subhuman by normies and we dont need racistcels talking about us and our race in deragatory terms either.

Well I didn't used to say that either until I started to go to PSL forums and see it everywhere. The first time I typed in a slur was hard, but then it got pretty easy. Either way, the same minority incels say racial slurs as well. I know a few who are of a certain race and call others of their race by a slur. Also, I thought minorities couldn't be racist? Well according to SJW's.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,623
Earthbound said:
Well I didn't used to say that either until I started to go to PSL forums and see it everywhere. The first time I typed in a slur was hard, but then it got pretty easy. Either way, the same minority incels say racial slurs as well. I know a few who are of a certain race and call others of their race by a slur. Also, I thought minorities couldn't be racist? Well according to SJW's.
Anyone who believes minority's cant be racist to whites because whites have never been oppressed needs to be slapped, taught the definition of racism and put in a school that provides a real education.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
431
Nautica1983 said:
Anyone who believes minority's cant be racist to whites because whites have never been oppressed needs to be slapped, taught the definition of racism and put in a school that provides a real education.
Tell that to the far left SJW's then. But then again school nowadays are indoctrination centers.
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Earthbound said:
Tell that to the far left SJW's then. But then again school nowadays are indoctrination centers.

Alright but this is an incel for all races forum. If you want to be edgy and upset normies of racial slurs go on reddit.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
431
Morf12 said:
Alright but this is an incel for all races forum. If you want to be edgy and upset normies of racial slurs go on reddit.

Bruh are you serious lmfao going on cucked liberal feminist reddit to post racial slurs? XD
 

Similar threads

Feminism Sucks!
Replies
17
Views
728
therealfonz
therealfonz
Eschewcel
Replies
17
Views
2K
CHOoseWisely123
CHOoseWisely123
Eremetic
Replies
66
Views
2K
JayGoptri
JayGoptri

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top