Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] relationships come naturally for everyone else

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
There seems to be this idea in our society that relationships are the result of rigorous self-improvement, but the thing is - flawed people get into relationships all the time. Depressed/mentally ill people, awkward people, misogynistic people, etc. 

This isn't some romantic comedy where the girl changes her mind and finally accepts the guy after he gets a makeover, (Seriously, it's not like getting a haircut will suddenly make you look completely different) this is real life. Do you think that 12 year old had to put in when he got his first girlfriend? He simply asked her out and she said yes.

That's why whenever you ask normies about how they met their SO, they say "it just happened" because when it comes down to it, relationships are the result of two people finding each-other attractive. We never had that though, no girl ever looked at us and thought "he's kinda cute" due to our ugliness. As such, we never had the opportunity to naturally enter a relationship as normal people do. 

Those who want to discredit us claim that personality is what truly matters, but the thing is - everyone starts off as a complete stranger. In order for romance to blossom, she needs to be willing to give you a chance in the first place instead of outright dismissing you upon sight.

Normies actually have to put in effort to get relationships though. They need to be in a significant amount of social circles and have some connections.

Kointo said:
Normies actually have to put in effort to get relationships though. They need to be in a significant amount of social circles and have some connections.
Tell that to all the attractive aspies who still get female attention.

Minjaze said:
Kointo said:
I said normies, not attractive people

Minjaze said:

So, if they can't act on it? What if someone walks up to you and tells you in some African language they want to give you a million dollars.

NYincel said:
Minjaze said:
So, if they can't act on it? What if someone walks up to you and tells you in some African language they want to give you a million dollars.
How is that at all comparable to being a mentalcel? Mentalcels don't speak an entire different language.

Kointo said:
How is that at all comparable to being a mentalcel? Mentalcels don't speak an entire different language.

It is if a woman shows interest and you have no clue or don't know what to say.

NYincel said:

if shes attracted you wont have to put in much effort. You must be legit autistic.

Minjaze said:
Kointo said:
I knew a 7/10 Latino and he had to try for months just to get one girl. He spent almost a year on her.

WorldRulerAisha said:
NYincel said:
if shes attracted you wont have to put in much effort. You must be legit autistic.

yep, this also applies to things outside of relationships too

Wrong. People actively pursue relationships. It doesn't fall into their laps as they do nothing. It's usually the guy who puts in all the hard work, but if you're a top-tier looking guy, the girls will do the work for you. You just have to be not extremely mentally ill.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Wrong. People actively pursue relationships. It doesn't fall into their laps as they do nothing. It's usually the guy who puts in all the hard work, but if you're a top-tier looking guy, the girls will do the work for you. You just have to be not extremely mentally ill.

This is mostly true, this is why normies should x-Max if they want a girl.

But the Blackpill is that Chad and other high tier normies or Chadlites can easily have a girl reciprocate while you have to do all the work.

WorldRulerAisha said:
I'm not trying to stir the pot, but this happened many years ago.
What if a girl asked you to tutor her. I told her I'm very busy, she said I really explain it well, and she improved her grades.
You came to her house, you sat alone.
She put her hand on yours for a whole hour while you gave her the lesson. She always smiled and made big eyes.
The girl is also religious, that is a pretty big stretch.
Chick also kept saying all her friends are pairing off (people in those circles got married younger).

I had no fucking clue what to do next. When I was done with the lesson, she paid me and I saw sadness in her eyes.

Chances of this chick making more of a move is the same as me getting a call to be a CEO of Google. 

I could have at least said lets get coffee or something, but I never talked to her again. She asked me once more to tutor her, same shit happened.

LOL all my Chad former roomate did to get his current LTR was DM a girl on instagram "Whatsup?"

IronMike said:
LOL all my Chad former roomate did to get his current LTR was DM a girl on instagram "Whatsup?"
Fuck living as a non chad

IronMike said:
Haha, it is so easy to be Chad. I want to be Chad for a day. Well, who doesn`t, right?...

Tuttle said:
I like your anigif sig. :)

750px-anders_behring_breivik_swim_school.jpg

Girl did all the work even said the guy was neurotic and self conscious.
https://www.bing.com/search?pc=cosp&ptag=AD6C08C471A&form=CONBDF&conlogo=CT3210127&q=did%20I%20date%20an%20incel
can't link there directly, just click the first link
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The usual things, I thought he was cute, I would chat him up and bring him coffee, coaxed him out on a date or two with me before we finally kissed. He was neurotic and self conscious about his body/height/hair/etc, and would often ask me why I was interested in him at all, or say things like “I just don’t get why you’re with me.” He let me know he hadn’t had a girlfriend since high school (we’re both in our early/mid twenties) and was incredibly relieved when I revealed that I too was stuck living with my parents.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We ended up sleeping together many times, and the first time he was so nervous about, well, everything. From the size of his penis to the small beer gut he had acquired over the years to his dislike for recieving oral. I was patient and gentle and constantly reassuring him that yes, I liked him, I liked having sex with him and I liked hanging out with him.[/font]