Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Blackpill Positivity] Asking girls out and facing rejection is a vital rite of passage in the life of a trucel.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
How can you know if you're trucel if you've never tried? You young fucks that bitch about being incel yet never tried to ask a girl out or court a girl are doing yourself a disservice. In the hope cope rope paradigm of the incel's life cycle, you must move past the hope stage in order to crush it and move on to your copes. Until you've been crushed by the feeling of several rejections, there will always be a tiny part of you that is still hoping, i.e. having the mind of a bluepilled cuck. You have to kill the blupilled cuck inside yourself by some reasonable attempt L/M/S/maxxing before that will happen. Once you've done this, you can truly move on to coping.

Through devotion to our copes, we can scrape up some meaning in our lives, but you can only truly devote yourself to the life of coping. Of course, coping isn't perfect, but I truly believe you can eke out some satisfaction in life in order to give yourself a reason to stave off the rope.

5abbc3eb42e1cc3a4e16d3f5

Volcel if you've never tried, and no volcels, fakecels, foids, or normies allowed in this bucket.

Why the fuck would a truecel, knowing he will be rejected, have to do this? You inflate a toilet's ego by doing this.

Why the fuck would a truecel, knowing he will be rejected, have to do this? You inflate a toilet's ego by doing this.
I think the idea is if you keep trying, you'll eventually hit the mark.
It's the equivalent of throwing everything, but the kitchen sink.

it's not about the toilet, it's about you.Also, if you've never tried, you're not trucel.

If you're really trucel, then a foid will be so offended by you thinking you have a shot that it will actually diminish her self esteem.

Nah, I kinda agree. I don't respect any Incels who aren't gymmaxxed, and those who make no effort to make any sort of improvement. Ask an incel here their excuse for not working out, and see the mental gymnastics. Claiming you have all this free time, yet never doing the one thing that can improve your looks screams fraud to me.

I guess that's a fair point, but not exactly what I mean. If you're trucel, you'll never hit the mark, but you'll still have some hope in the back of your mind and you'll never be truly blackpilled. Thus, the doors of Blackpill Positivity will be forever closed to you
Nah, I kinda agree. I don't respect any Incels who aren't gymmaxxed, and those who make no effort to make any sort of improvement. Ask an incel here their excuse for not working out, and see the mental gymnastics. Claiming you have all this free time, yet never doing the one thing that can improve your looks screams fraud to me.
exactly

So you are basically saying you are a fakecel then. Truecels will never have success and we know this. His advice only applies to incels that are average-looking males.
it's not about the toilet, it's about you.Also, if you've never tried, you're not trucel.

If you're really trucel, then a foid will be so offended by you thinking you have a shot that it will actually diminish her self esteem.
You are a truecel if your looks are 3 or below. You don't need rejection for this, you just need a deformed face like me. You still inflate their ego by asking them out, and that is cucked. Just stare at them if you want to offend them.
He is not talking about incels, he's talking about truecels. Truecels cannot improve themselves by any means. By agreeing, you are saying you're a fakecel yourself because only truecels understand how bad truecels have it.

will be a crazy thread

I never asked a girl out and never will. Tbh I never got close to asking a girl out. For that you need to have a sort of friendly relation with her. Sure, Chad can ask girls out at first sight, but even normies must know her somewhat well in order to proceed to ask her out. Me? I never even had a proper conversation with a girl that was outside of school/uni.

And what's the alternative to asking girls out that you somewhat know and had a few friendly conversations with already? It's cold approaches, or asking someone you barely know. And that's something only Chad or at least a successful, well-adjusted and high-tier extroverted normie can do.

I guess that's a fair point, but not exactly what I mean. If you're trucel, you'll never hit the mark, but you'll still have some hope in the back of your mind and you'll never be truly blackpilled. Thus, the doors of Blackpill Positivity will be forever closed to you

exactly
If you're moneymaxxed/statusmaxxed, or atleast higher in those two than the foid, it's possible to get a foid.
Ofc, this won't work in the west, or in rich asian countries. But in third world shitholes, it is possible to get a foid this way. Doesn't guarentee that they won't cheat. Most usually do. I've seen it happen.

So you are basically saying you are a fakecel then. Truecels will never have success and we know this. His advice only applies to incels that are average-looking males.

You are a truecel if your looks are 3 or below. You don't need rejection for this, you just need a deformed face like me. You still inflate their ego by asking them out, and that is cucked. Just stare at them if you want to offend them.
a woman's ego can get crushed by a trucel thinking they have a shot. You don't have to approach dozens, you just have to give it a shot. I'm a 3 on a good day and I've approached at least 2 dozen foids. It doesn't take that much, but seriously, you're a volcel if you've never tried.

So you are basically saying you are a fakecel then. Truecels will never have success and we know this. His advice only applies to incels that are average-looking males
Refer to my previous comment.

I never even had a proper conversation with a girl that was outside of school/uni.
i've tried in school, bars and clubs, and at artsy/music events. It doesn't take too much to ask, but again, you never know until you try. Frankly, I'd say volcel if you've never tried.

incels that are average-looking males.

that's an oxymoron.

Incels are below average looking and truecels are significantly below average looking.

Someone who is average looking yet cant get laid isn't incel, he is a FAILED NORMIE.

>working out to get a 100kg foid
that's retarded, they never stop eating donuts and you slave for years in the gym lmao
Tbh I never got close to asking a girl out. For that you need to have a sort of friendly relation with her.
this lol if they always act cold or avoid you you don't even get a chance to ask anyone out

How can you know if you're trucel if you've never tried? You young fucks that bitch about being incel yet never tried to ask a girl out or court a girl are doing yourself a disservice. In the hope cope rope paradigm of the incel's life cycle, you must move past the hope stage in order to crush it and move on to your copes. Until you've been crushed by the feeling of several rejections, there will always be a tiny part of you that is still hoping, i.e. having the mind of a bluepilled cuck. You have to kill the blupilled cuck inside yourself by some reasonable attempt L/M/S/maxxing before that will happen. Once you've done this, you can truly move on to coping.

Through devotion to our copes, we can scrape up some meaning in our lives, but you can only truly devote yourself to the life of coping. Of course, coping isn't perfect, but I truly believe you can eke out some satisfaction in life in order to give yourself a reason to stave off the rope.

5abbc3eb42e1cc3a4e16d3f5

Volcel if you've never tried, and no volcels, fakecels, foids, or normies allowed in this bucket.

Why would anyone want to be a true cel? We're truecelz cause we're mainly gene trash

If u'r going for a becky, she might get psicologically hurt because she'll assume you thought she is your looksmatch.

How can you know if you're trucel if you've never tried? You young fucks that bitch about being incel yet never tried to ask a girl out or court a girl are doing yourself a disservice.

5abbc3eb42e1cc3a4e16d3f5

BASED BASED BASED BASED YESSSIRRRR IF U NEVER PUT ANY EFFORT HOW DO WE KNOW YOU’RE INCEL

Why would anyone want to be a true cel? We're truecelz cause we're mainly gene trash
Nobody wants to be a trucel, but you can never know until you try, and if you don't know, then you'll have some part of you that is still hoping.
BASED BASED BASED BASED YESSSIRRRR IF U NEVER PUT ANY EFFORT HOW DO WE KNOW YOU’RE INCEL
exactly

i've tried in school, bars and clubs, and at artsy/music events. It doesn't take too much to ask, but again, you never know until you try. Frankly, I'd say volcel if you've never tried.
What are you talking about? Women always have a cold bitch face and bitch attitude. Asking them for the time gets you an annoyed look, much less having a conversation and asking them out.

What are you talking about? Women always have a cold bitch face and bitch attitude. Asking them for the time gets you an annoyed look, much less having a conversation and asking them out.
If you've actually tried this and had this result, then you've taken the first step towards blackpill positivity.

asking girls out when you know you're ugly, just to write on incels.co that you tried is retarded, I have a bigger chance of winning lottery than finding a girl attracted to my ugly mug

I cant fucking take it anymore, ist just like I cant bear seeing a tragedy, my stories need happy ends and a nice enviroment my life is bleak and grimdark enough already.

asking girls out when you know you're ugly, just to write on incels.co that you tried is retarded, I have a bigger chance of winning lottery than finding a girl attracted to my ugly mug
It's not about clout chasing. It's about being accepting reality and being able to throw yourself into coping.
I cant fucking take it anymore, ist just like I cant bear seeing a tragedy, my stories need happy ends and a nice enviroment my life is bleak and grimdark enough already.
Sorry that you're feeling that way. Life is a fucking scam if you're born with low stats. Hopefully you can find some happiness through copes including this forum

Last edited:
that's an oxymoron.

Incels are below average looking and truecels are significantly below average looking.

Someone who is average looking yet cant get laid isn't incel, he is a FAILED NORMIE.
Then explain why average men are identifying as incels?
If u'r going for a becky, she might get psicologically hurt because she'll assume you thought she is your looksmatch.
But you also inflate her ego at the same time. You are doing more harm than good by doing it.

I tried and failed, should have known better as a truecel.

Then explain why average men are identifying as incels?

But you also inflate her ego at the same time. You are doing more harm than good by doing it.

identifying as something doesn't make you what you identify as.

A can can think it's a dog, it's still a cat.
A nigger can identify as a blonde, blue-eyed aryan, he's still a nigger.
A 60 year old man can identify as a 10 year old boy, he's still a 60 year old man.
A man can wear a dress and identify as a woman, he's still a man.

YOUR BELIEFS DONT CHANGE REALITY.

Last edited:
identifying as something doesn't make you what you identify as.

A can can think it's a dog, it's still a cat.
A nigger can identify as a blonde, blue-eyed aryan, he's still a nigger.
A 60 year old man can identify as a 10 year old boy, he's still a 60 year old.
A man can wear a dress and identify as a woman, he's still a man.

YOUR BELIEFS DONT CHANGE REALITY.
Dude they have joined en masse on this forum and everytime a picture leaks, they are normie-tier or slightly above. Look at @Weed, @itsOVER etc.

Dude they have joined en masse on this forum and everytime a picture leaks, they are normie-tier or slightly above. Look at @Weed, @itsOVER etc.

they are not incels, they are failed normies who join here just to mog us and feel superior to us actual subhumans.

they are not incels, they are failed normies who join here just to mog us and feel superior to us actual subhumans.
True but it does portray average men as incels at the end of the day, you will see that even the failed incel bomber is just average and other people say the same and say stuff like "incels claim they are ugly but they really just look normal!"

>working out to get a 100kg foid
that's retarded, they never stop eating donuts and you slave for years in the gym lmao
this lol if they always act cold or avoid you you don't even get a chance to ask anyone out

Working out improves your looks, along with other benefits, but keep making excuses for not working out.

there's no gym for your face and frame, stop coping

men should stop gymcelling completely, even fat foids have boyfriends above their league when they should have looksmatched fat or skeleton mode guys

this thread

Last edited:
Exactly. You only humiliate yourself by asking out females.

im 16 and I asked out 4 foids so stfu