Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill Outcomes

KillingJoke

KillingJoke

PillKing
-
I am so incredibly black pilled that black pills seem to have to effect on me now. Looks like I built an immunity to black pills now, meaning I no longer have any false hope. Blue pill is false hope, red pill is cope, and the black pill is acceptance. The reality is that for many different reasons we are unwanted, being blue pilled means pretending we are wanted. It means getting oneitis and worshipping woman, red pill means coping with your insecurities by overcompensating, and black pill means accepting your insecurities. At this point my insults can't even phase me, is this a type of confidence? The fact that I feel no issues about myself, and don't really care anymore about other people's thoughts. Not sure if this is positive or negative but I feel like I am finally above everything. Whether that be false hope of society, the copes of the PUAs and MGTOW, and even my own insecurities.

you'l occasionally find some hope you didn't even know was there. it's an endless struggle, the human condition always yearns for more.

I still have hope that I will looksmax and then be validated by a femoid, regardless it's not pointless to looksmax