Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill on why Nirvana was so successful (Kurt Cobain was good looking)

I

incel4life

Captain
Buzz Osborne, guitarist and vocalist of The Melvins, says the following: “We’re ugly, weird-looking guys. Cobain had that wounded junkie look, which, for some unknown reason, women and MTV think is really cool. All those guys do. Bowie. Jagger. Skinny, wounded junkie look. We were too weird, too big. If Kurt Cobain had been the size of Rose Greer, and the same color, nobody would have given a shit.”

Kurt Cobain:
000e3a49-500.jpg

Buzz Osborne:
220px-King_Buzzo_of_The_Melvins_-_Aggie_Theatre%2C_Fort_Collins%2C_Colorado.jpg

Kurt Cobain's facial symmetry was 1 in 1 million.

Last edited:
50% of the audince only care about the vocalist face

I'm fairly sure there are interviews where Kurt Cobain wished he was a faggot just because he hated homophobes. He was really bluepilled and got off on virtue signalling for women and other "oppressed" minorities.

I'm fairly sure there are interviews where Kurt Cobain wished he was a faggot just because he hated homophobes. He was really bluepilled and got off on virtue signalling for women and other "oppressed" minorities.

He used to bully incels in high school:

"Cobain behaved insolently toward adults during this period of his youth, and began bullying another boy at school. Such misconduct eventually caused his father and Westeby to take him to a therapist..."

most overrated frontman of all-time

true most famous musicians are also good looking but the melvins also suck

As much as I enjoy nirvana I can’t argue that his looks played a major roll in his and his band’s success. There were many other talented bands that never got much media attention because no one gives a shit about an ugly man’s life and struggles. Kurt Cobain’s image was a depressed junkie which, because of his good looks, led him to be seen as a tortured, esoteric soul. If not for his looks, well.. he’d just be a depressed junkie.

As much as I enjoy nirvana I can’t argue that his looks played a major roll in his and his band’s success. There were many other talented bands that never got much media attention because no one gives a shit about an ugly man’s life and struggles. Kurt Cobain’s image was a depressed junkie which, because of his good looks, led him to be seen as a tortured, esoteric soul. If not for his looks, well.. he’d just be a depressed junkie.
He's looksmaxxing in all his photos. In reality he wasn't that good looking he was a 7/10 and also a manlet. Which is why he could only get courtney love(a chick known as a whore drug addict and groupie) and blew his own head off. Axel Rose mogged the fuck out of him also.

He's got nasty skin greasy ass fake bleached hair rotten teeth. His jawline and his eyes are nice but when you actually see the man outside of a photoshoot he's not really that great looking(you can see how manlet and beta his physique is in this interview. He's average as fuck in every aspect. He's not even that musically gifted either compared to his comtemporaries and his imitators. He came out with 2 hit albums nobody likes bleach nevermind is repetitive as fuck and in utero wasn't the greatest album. Nirvana was just lightning in a bottle kurt was just good at coming up with a few catchy tunes and had a unique style for the time. Nirvana is an outlier in the music industry. Also do you see his gait? The way his shoulders are poised etc. I have much of the same physique with the weird shoulders and gait and it's actually a huge turnoff for women.

If you want to see a good looking Looksmaxxed musician look at the guys from coldplay and fucking maroon 5 or Josh Homme from queens etc. Kurt Cobaine is a very bad example of a chad musician. Everything about him exudes beta.

Buzz seems like a truecel to me

Melvins. Shmelvins. Provide a link to a good song they put out.

Nirvana were supergods. You are THIS CLOSE to being assigned the job of washing my ass. Which is a fools errand tbh.

Right. There're not many good looking people around, maybe 1% of all people are good looking. It's not accident that front-man of one of the most popular rock band of all time is also in that 1%.

If you want to see a good looking Looksmaxxed musician look at the guys from coldplay and fucking maroon 5 or Josh Homme from queens etc. Kurt Cobaine is a very bad example of a chad musician. Everything about him exudes beta.
he isn't looksmaxxed in the classic sense, but his looks are very characteristic, almost stereotypical. his looks represent an idea, don't know how to put it into words.

If Kurt cobain looked like Carrot top of course they wouldn't be as successful.

carrot-top.jpg

he isn't looksmaxxed in the classic sense, but his looks are very characteristic, almost stereotypical. his looks represent an idea, don't know how to put it into words.
He's attractive to women in the same way that trump is attractive to some women. It's just that he is a physical manifestation of a larger cultural meme. Trump was the physical manifestation of white male power whilst kurt is the physical manifestation of white male angst. These guys are both ugly but they managed to get pussy(trump much more so kurt was kind of cucked actually)
Right. There're not many good looking people around, maybe 1% of all people are good looking. It's not accident that front-man of one of the most popular rock band of all time is also in that 1%.
You have to read my posts kurt is not good looking compared to most musicians. Sometimes I wonder if some of you guys actually go outside. You see guys that look like kurt working at gas stations. Real looksmaxxed musicians are John Mayer tier(slays actual top tier pussy instead of drug addicted sluts)
Unironically this.
His music itself is not bad though. He was Beethoven compared to what gen Z listens to.
Kurt's gift was basically "I know how to make power chords sound really good with this cadence and even though I have a shit tier voice I can make a genre of music that will actually benefit from my shit tier voice" Kurt cobaine can't even make a real guitar solo. He didn't have a great ear for music but then again 4-5 chords and a bridge is all you need for a nirvana hit single worth millions(also Kris's baselines were actually really fucking good and are often overlooked)
Without Kris and Dave nobody would even know who kurt is(Grohl has more musical talent and so does kris but kurt was just more creative then them as an artist even if his actual work wasn't as polished)
Buzz Osborne, guitarist and vocalist of The Melvins, says the following: “We’re ugly, weird-looking guys. Cobain had that wounded junkie look, which, for some unknown reason, women and MTV think is really cool. All those guys do. Bowie. Jagger. Skinny, wounded junkie look. We were too weird, too big. If Kurt Cobain had been the size of Rose Greer, and the same color, nobody would have given a shit.”

Kurt Cobain:
000e3a49-500.jpg

Buzz Osborne:
220px-King_Buzzo_of_The_Melvins_-_Aggie_Theatre%2C_Fort_Collins%2C_Colorado.jpg

Kurt Cobain's facial symmetry was 1 in 1 million.
Buzz Osbourne is full of shit also because the rolling stones were ugly as hell and raked in pussy. The thing is nobody likes the melvins music that's it. If you listen to melvins songs it's like listening to nickleback mixed with people who think they can shred. It's like this weird nu metal that was somehow created during the grunge era. The Melvins are the kind of band that would of done better in the late 90s early 2000s with all that shit tier "YARLING AND HEAVY GUITAR" bullshit. Also music is art and image is art. You have to cultivate an image. Liberace was ugly and so was Michael Jackson they were still huge stars because they manufactured an image.

Last edited:
Cobain is a talentless POS, he deserved to die

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back