Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill on height

Vitriol

Vitriol

engagedcel
-
I got done doing 3 tinder experiments of myself.
At 6’2 I got my normal amount of matches. That was the benchmark. I lowered my height to 6’ and my matches decreased by 20%. I lowered my height to 5’10 and my matches were more than halved and the quality got significantly worse. Just lol at the dumbcels here who say that 5’10 is enough. I agree, it is if you want fat feminist women. I live in chadstralia so my competition is the hardest. The normie is pretty much chadlite here, and most of the girls are ugly ethnics.

What is your actual height?

I find it hard to believe women even read profiles

So someone who is 5'5 should see a 100% decrease? Basically 0 matches.

What is your actual height?
6’2

Also consider that a lot of the girls who matched me at my lower purported heights said “you look a lot taller than that!”. So in reality the results would have been much worse. It will always startle me that a few inches of vertical development can mean entirely different prospects.

So someone who is 5'5 should see a 100% decrease? Basically 0 matches.
I’d say it will be very hard to get a match at that height. My friend who is 5’6 with a legit chadlite face struggles a lot and he doesn’t even mention his height but it’s obvious from pics that he’s not a tall guy

I’d say it will be very hard to get a match at that height. My friend who is 5’6 with a legit chadlite face struggles a lot and he doesn’t even mention his height but it’s obvious from pics that he’s not a tall guy
figured as much, sex is not an option for people like us

He gets matches on tinder? OUT

Fake or real profile?

I’m engaged but I’ve gotten the a okay to post here because I’m helping spread the blackpill.
How do people like you even find these places (I'm just curious)

It's over for manlets and incels with average height holy shit.

How do people like you even find these places (I'm just curious)

Well I discovered lookism in late 2016 and it was really the first community I personally saw that spread how important looks are. That’s how I got introduced to psl. The truth is I’ve had my bad experiences with women especially when I was anorexic, so my experiences also blackpilled me. I’m not into living in delusions and that’s what people on reddit and the such do, spreading the looks don’t matter bs or rating people 8/10 when in fact they’re 3.

Also I made looksmax.net to talk a bit about the blackpill. The females on that forum actually helped to reinforce our theories though many of them left.

I generally don’t like female nature but I don’t let it stop me from living an ordinary life though I know if I was really ugly I wouldn’t have the choice.

It's over for manlets and incels with average height holy shit.
51haGqTyrvL._SY355_.jpg
Just wear these

Girls don't know how to measure height . 5 inches above her height is enough.

So let me get this straight - we have an engaged 6'2 guy that can get multiple matches with his own picture on Tinder posting on this site?

Quit LARP'ing bro.

So let me get this straight - we have an engaged 6'2 guy that can get multiple matches with his own picture on Tinder posting on this site?

Quit LARP'ing bro.

Lol I’m not larping. I own looksmax.net I’m just here to spread the black pills I’ve discovered. Add me on Snapchat, vitriolice. I can show you bits of myself.

Lol I’m not larping. I own looksmax.net I’m just here to spread the black pills I’ve discovered. Add me on Snapchat, vitriolice. I can show you bits of myself.
I don't use snapchat and am not interested at looking at other men on there lol.

I don't use snapchat and am not interested at looking at other men on there lol.

Kay but I’m defs not a fraud. This seems to be the busiest blackpilled forum these days so I’ll post sometimes.

Kay but I’m defs not a fraud. This seems to be the busiest blackpilled forum these days so I’ll post sometimes.

Not that you are a fraud, I just find it hard that based on your circumstances you would want to post here. Your presence will also upset ALOT of people on this site. I am only mildly perturbed myself, but others will have much stronger reactions.

Not that you are a fraud, I just find it hard that based on your circumstances you would want to post here. Your presence will also upset ALOT of people on this site. I am only mildly perturbed myself, but others will have much stronger reactions.

Yeah I am an unusual person. I won’t brag like zyros though. My life is really boring during the day. I work and my fiancé is 7 months pregnant so there’s not a lot of partying or rest. I post on psl sitrs to pass the time at work.

Well according to my doc I just hit six foot, so this makes me happy. Shout out to shit I have no control over. Time to get a tinder if thats all it takes.

“Engagedcel”
I’ve heard it all

I find it disturbing that people like this have posted here
Theres nowhere on the internet that's safe from these cunts

Last edited:
Face does matter, face does matter face does m... Oh wait, i forgot that i'm 5,6, it's over.

Now we have guys posting here who are engaged? Kek

Face does matter, face does matter face does m... Oh wait, i forgot that i'm 5,6, it's over.
*passes you the rope* there, there, boyo.