Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill on Animal Planet

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
The blackpill is pure facts about natural attraction which humans already accept exists in nature and even broadcast it on TV on Animal Planet etc. they often mention how it´s the strongest, biggest alpha male with the best genetics who mates etc. but arrogantly anough most humans don´t think this applies to them and why? Because they think they are above animals but news flash humans are animals too with natural desires and the blackpill is pure natural facts about how primal animals including humans truly are.

Society is coping they keep telling themselves that humans has evolved past their primal instincts and it´s all about personality and confidence but this is clearly bullshit as it is seen again and again with the unlimited amount of evidence of the blackpill, people will press no to an amazing guy on a dating show at first glance without him ever saying a single word but yeah looks don´t matter..

Humans are still primal beings with basic instincts. We only pretend we aren’t.

I wish I could destroy the biosphere tbh.

i should start watching animal planet it seems like a good cope

There is still a different aspect to us from animals, the fact that pretty boys and intelligence became a trait in humans proves this

Cope. Animals rape and don’t get thrown in jail.

Brutal blackpill. This is why tribal societies as well as civilization, encourged "slut shaming" and arranged marriages, in order to avoid chaos & anarchy