Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BLACKPILL: Most Women Don't Take Tinder Seriously

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Every girl I've known irl has talked about how they fuck around on Tinder and just use it for their own personal amusement. I'm not lying, either. I've sat at lunch with them and they talk about how fun it is to just fuck around on. They really don't plan on getting anything out of it, they just use it because they like all the male attention they can get.

NEWSFLASH: Women already have tons of orbiters IRL, jfl if you actually expect to meet one DIGITALLY.

Oh, you need another blackpill? Men who have to resort to computers to meet a girl are seen as creepy anyway. NT/GL men can get Becky's number just by sitting next to her in class, and females know this. If you get clingy on Tinder you are seen as a desperate creep.

The ones who DO take it seriously? Usually older women who are blown tf out and think they can find a "good man" because every man they've met irl has "pumped and dumped" them or acted with some degree of disloyalty.

Last edited:
This. Most women use tinder just for valiadation and gags. They dont really intend to meet anyone through it. Real life or death

Oh, you need another blackpill? Men who have to resort to computers to meet a girl are seen as creepy anyway. Normal men can get Becky's number just by sitting next to her in class, and females know this.
You mean chads

Every girl I've known irl has talked about how they fuck around on Tinder and just use it for their own personal amusement. I'm not lying, either. I've sat at lunch with them and they talk about how fun it is to just fuck around on. They really don't plan on getting anything out of it, they just use it because they like all the male attention they can get.

NEWSFLASH: Women already have tons of orbiters IRL, jfl if you actually expect to meet one DIGITALLY.

Oh, you need another blackpill? Men who have to resort to computers to meet a girl are seen as creepy anyway. Normal men can get Becky's number just by sitting next to her in class, and females know this. If you get clingy on Tinder you are seen as a desperate creep.

The one who DO take it seriously? Usually older women who are blown tf out and think they can find a "good man" because every man they've met irl has "pumped and dumped" them or acted with some degree of disloyalty.

The real blackpill is: There are no Chads on Tinder, so they mess around with average and below average dudes. Just lol if you think they would behave like that if they matched with an actual Chad.

NT/GL men can get Becky's number just by sitting next to her in class, and females know this.
This is the essence of the Black Pill, and the truest test of humanity.

Life as a female in a sexually free society is an endless validation fest and when you get so much of it, you get desensitized to it and become a jaded old roastie who doesn't give a shit about anything. The exact used up whore cucktears want incels to end up with after """self-improving""".

Wymyn do it for validation and free meals.

Also scoring a number means fuck all.

It only matters when your glans hits that clit.

don't go on r/tinder its a bunch of betas asking why they get ghosted, or try to be witty and funny to be noticed when they message chad first or he just ask to fuck and they say yes, tinder is the worst place to go sub 7

All that matters on Tinder is your appearance, no one gives a fuck about your messages/bio

COPE.

Chads meet lot of girls in Tinder, sure they can get the girl who sits next to them but why stop there ? They want more, plus not everybody is in school some chads work.

I know a chad and he has sex litteraly everyweek with a girl he meets in Tinder, and all the girls are +6.

Last edited:
The real blackpill is: There are no Chads on Tinder, so they mess around with average and below average dudes. Just lol if you think they would behave like that if they matched with an actual Chad.

My Chad cousins slay on tinder that's two.

Endless validation for all women. Of any age, size, or looks.

only 50% true

but yes - many use it for this reason

6v4i75s
TIOULCi
TkRI6Fs

COPE
Tinder was made for chads lol

Oh, you need another blackpill? Men who have to resort to computers to meet a girl are seen as creepy anyway. NT/GL men can get Becky's number just by sitting next to her in class, and females know this. If you get clingy on Tinder you are seen as a desperate creep.

The ones who DO take it seriously? Usually older women who are blown tf out and think they can find a "good man" because every man they've met irl has "pumped and dumped" them or acted with some degree of disloyalty.

except if you are chad...