Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpill moment on a hinge date

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/1etl8nf/blackpill_moment_on_a_hinge_date/

During the second date I definately started lightly flirting (touching) but I could see she was not receptive at all so I ended up asking about this guy. To my shock she said that she was dating a 43 year old tall white guy who apparently makes good money and only dates asian girls in their 20s. Then she revealed that her type were typically older tall white dudes since her ex was also a 30 year old white guy. After I learned this I just gave up flirting and just enjoyed the rest of the climbing date as basically her friend.

What left me traumatized was that we went for dinner after and she revealed that she didnt tell this guy that she was climbing with me that day. She also said she has a lot of asian guy friends and that this guy doesnt like that which basically means she has a roster of asian guys giving her attention. I asked her so how many dates have you gone on with this guy and she said 6 already in 2 weeks and they had hooked up on the 4th date at his house. But what really got me was that she said she would have hooked up with him on the first date if he made the move which basically tells me this guy was a tall older white chad that makes good money and has status (prob top 10% of men on hinge).

Jfl, classic noodlewhore :feelshaha: @pyromancer1234

Who would've guessed that her "preference" were white dudes?

Every noodlewhore toilet should have a tattoo written on their forehead saying WHITUU COCKUU ONRYY to save ricecel's time.

Stopped reading once he said he was asian I already knew it gonna be brutal

Every noodlewhore toilet should have a tattoo written on their forehead saying WHITUU COCKUU ONRYY to save ricecel's time.

Lots of blackpills here but OP is still isn't blackpilled enough as he refers to the old man as a Chad, when in reality he's probably balding and decaying and beating out fit young rock-climbing Asian men purely by being White and tall.

They practically do already. I once heard an Asian woman shout in polite mixed company that she wished she had a segregation-era "Whites only" sign above her head to deter would-be Asian suitors.

putting myself in this guys shoes, my phisiology felt physical disgust when he started describing how she went on dates 6 times in one week and fucked the 40 something tall white dude at his house on the 4th date WHILE this asiancel was asking her to go on dates.

holy fuck.

yeah normies are incels in denial, the shit they deal with and then say "nah bro it's just my personality". I would fucking kill myself if I got mogged by a tall white dude who's nearly double my age.

It's not a preference it's bioligically ingrained behaviour

Lots of blackpills here but OP is still isn't blackpilled enough as he refers to the old man as a Chad, when in reality he's probably balding and decaying and beating out fit young rock-climbing Asian men purely by being White and tall.
If he was a Chad he wouldn't be dating noodlewhores kek. But then again any tall white guy is "Chad" to noodlewhores.