Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill moment in high school

FishmanBecker

FishmanBecker

Officer
There were these 2 foids sitting on the bleachers one rank above me during an assembly and they were talking. One of the foids I knew from primary school so we would say hi to each other every now and then when running into each other but that’s it. I quickly glanced at the this foid (the one I knew) while she was talking to her friend and she found a way to quickly shoehorn my name into her conversation as a way to sort of acknowledge me. The foid heard the name and replied enthusiastically with the <last name> of a chad at our school with the same first name of me sort of as a question.

Eg: becky: Yeah, I was talking to Dave the other day
Becky 2: oooh, Johnson?

Just as a way to confirm who she was talking about. The foid that knew me replied with my last name as she quickly looked at me and my god, I have never seen the excitement drain away and noticeable disdain appear on Becky 2’s face faster than it did right there.

At the time, I really didn’t think much of this interaction but holy fuck, do I just joker laugh about things like this now. Imagine a foid being excited for you… I certainly can’t.

Relatively speaking, I suppose this isn’t as brutal as some of other things on this site, but it’s still one of those moments that collectively add to you thinking. “Wow, it’s pretty fucking over ain’t it?” in life.

There were these 2 foids sitting on the bleachers one rank above me during an assembly and they were talking. One of the foids I knew from primary school so we would say hi to each other every now and then when running into each other but that’s it. I quickly glanced at the this foid (the one I knew) while she was talking to her friend and she found a way to quickly shoehorn my name into her conversation as a way to sort of acknowledge me. The foid heard the name and replied enthusiastically with the <last name> of a chad at our school with the same first name of me sort of as a question.

Eg: becky: Yeah, I was talking to Dave the other day
Becky 2: oooh, Johnson?

Just as a way to confirm who she was talking about. The foid that knew me replied with my last name as she quickly looked at me and my god, I have never seen the excitement drain away and noticeable disdain appear on Becky 2’s face faster than it did right there.

At the time, I really didn’t think much of this interaction but holy fuck, do I just joker laugh about things like this now. Imagine a foid being excited for you… I certainly can’t.

Relatively speaking, I suppose this isn’t as brutal as some of other things on this site, but it’s still one of those moments that collectively add to you thinking. “Wow, it’s pretty fucking over ain’t it?” in life.
brutal.

High school is just pure brutality.

Absolutely brutal.

It's because you didn't shower that day bro