Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme BLACKPILL Meme of the day.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
When a submissive woman lives in a world full of submissive men and becomes depraved from the male dominance she craves.. ''Where had all the men gone'' she whispered to herself..

Then she realises that the only dominant manly men left that are willing to satisfy their craving are the misogynist who want to enslave them. Submissive women be like:

Lifuel for High T gymcels here. When all chads turn into soyboys women will be running to you guys

Last edited:
When? We'll probably be the last option for her to pick. Then once shes done fucking the Chaddiest, most alpha men we can be her rebound boy betabuxx provider. Sorry but no, I rather not do that because someone like that isn't worth it.

When? We'll probably be the last option for her to pick. Then once shes done fucking the Chaddiest, most alpha men we can be her rebound boy betabuxx provider. Sorry but no, I rather not do that because someone like that isn't worth it.
Ur right

Interesting opinion, but I doubt it would happen.