Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill me

Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-
Give me your heaviest most life-destroying sleep-depreaving penis-shrinking rope-inducing Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpills

@svgmn1 @PointOfNoReturn @incelerated @mentalcel1 @Broly @To koniec @turbocuckcel_7000

if you don't find your future wife around college age, then it's literally over even if normie, women either get engaged at that age or become sluts that fuck a different man every 3 months, and they will destroy your life if you try to turn them into a partner

if you don't find your future wife around college age, then it's literally over even if normie, women either get engaged at that age or become sluts that fuck a different man every 3 months, and they will destroy your life if you try to turn them into a partner
In my country barely any woman gets engaged at that age lol
It's a slut fest until they hit 30s or so, and some even go beyond and push the slut face until their late 30s early 40s
It's really pathetic to see it tbh

Btw, really need a blackpill? here it goes:

You will never be able to make up for the experiences you didn't get to experience. If you weren't popular in HS, you will never get to exprience it; if you were rejected in HS, that fact will dawn on you until the day you die.

Btw, really need a blackpill? here it goes:

You will never be able to make up for the experiences you didn't get to experience. If you weren't popular in HS, you will never get to exprience it; if you were rejected in HS, that fact will dawn on you until the day you die.

In my country barely any woman gets engaged at that age lol
It's a slut fest until they hit 30s or so, and some even go beyond and push the slut face until their late 30s early 40s
It's really pathetic to see it tbh
my old oneitis from 2018 was engaged at that age, she was a working class girl that worked retail and never went to college, among her colleagues there was another girl that was both engaged and pregnant at the same age

Soon we will all be dead.

my old oneitis from 2018 was engaged at that age, she was a working class girl that worked retail and never went to college, among her colleagues there was another girl that was both engaged and pregnant at the same age
In my country women's average age for being moms is like 32 years old and first marriage is 33 years old :feelshaha:
That's brutal that your oneitis married so young

In my country women's average age for being moms is like 32 years old and first marriage is 33 years old :feelshaha:
I was born when my mother was around 33 actually

just look at working class girls and what they do (i wouldn't mind dating one)

Basically what @turbocuckcel_7000 said.
If you didn't have it by 20 or at most your early 20s you will never have it.

If you felt isolated and awkward in school, that is how the rest of your life is going to be.

Everything is predetermined by your genes and you have absolutely no power to change anything.

The only thing therapy and "self help" does is make you believe you have no right to be angry and that you should accept being stepped on by others as justice and fairness.

Bp1

Bp2

Good genes are everything, you can't cope with anything