Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill makes you so high inhib that everything becomes embarrassing

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
It becomes really difficult to even do the most normal of all things in the presence of a foid, like even buying something from foids or walking with a foid walking nearby. I always get into the dilemma whether I should stay behind her or walk past her. I can't even look at a foid while talking. i avoid places where there are groups of foids, I avoid the lift, park and terrace everything.

You aren't black pilled enough if you are still anxious when talking to women tbh

You aren't black pilled enough if you are still anxious when talking to women tbh
Low inhib incels are either super frustrated or are about to rope. But when you know it's over, it must not matter anymore but it does.

This has nothing to do with blackpill. You just have high inhib personality

This has nothing to do with blackpill. You just have high inhib personality
I guess it really has nothing to do with blackpill, tho blackpill exacerbates it

Why do you think it makes you more high inhib?
Dunno
It used to happen to me at the beginning, but that's because you still expect something from them, so you experience performative anxiety because you know performance = looks and you are going to unavoidably fail at being validated in some way.

With time, you will only see someone that tries to belittle you, so you won't look for the slightest hint of validation from such a person (if you have a minimum of self respect), so you will be able to NGASF.

Be strong, boyo. Don't let them trample over you.
Thanks brocel

It used to happen to me at the beginning, but that's because you still expect something from them, so you experience performative anxiety because you know performance = looks and you are going to unavoidably fail at being validated in some way.

With time, you will only see someone that tries to belittle you, so you won't look for the slightest hint of validation from such a person (if you have a minimum of self respect), so you will be able to NGASF.

Be strong, boyo. Don't let them trample over you.
how do you ignore foids with that ease when you need something from them that is making you bleed like a motherucker? Only been near an atractive foids makes me puke internally out of pain.

I don't ignore them. I'm quite cordial with them actually, but it's all LARP. I'm just disgusted and enraged enough at their lookist nature for me not wanting to get trampled by them. Also, those feelings are intense enough to shut down the part of me that desire "contact".

I just LARP as if I had no problems with them. I had no choice considering most of my coworkers in my last job were women. But that's real life: LARPing to death, wether you're incel or not.
yup, I think that is my problem. When I lost control over my urge to beat up foids, is just because my habilities to LARP went exausted. They literary emptyied my fucking whole deposit of it.
I've donne nothing but LARPing, with my familly, with foids, with gangs, with bullies. With everyone.

In my case it made me less inhib because I see them for what they are.

This.
Awakening relieved me of any kind of social anxiety. I rather harvest foid tears than foid dismissal of my existence.

They wont give me light of day so I will remove their light and end their days.

It becomes really difficult to even do the most normal of all things in the presence of a foid, like even buying something from foids or walking with a foid walking nearby. I always get into the dilemma whether I should stay behind her or walk past her. I can't even look at a foid while talking. i avoid places where there are groups of foids, I avoid the lift, park and terrace everything.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jpqik4/inceldom_unimaginable_levels_of_neuroticism_and/

Where is the narcissism in your post?
Only in a completely fucked up word like this can being aware and careful of your surroundings and foids be misconstrued as narcissism.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jpqik4/inceldom_unimaginable_levels_of_neuroticism_and/

Where is the narcissism in your post?
Only in a completely fucked up word like this can being aware and careful of your surroundings and foids be misconstrued as narcissism.

Narcissistic this is what they call Narcissism, morons, I am running out of worthy adjectives for these clowns, well these are hate filled delusional clowns of the highest order couldn't expect anything less, anyone who can't see and feel the Blackpill is either a delusional moron or a simp whiteknighting a bit for that roasted piece of beef.

Last edited:
Narcissistic this is what they call Narcissism, morons, I am running out of worthy adjectives for these clowns, well these are hate filled clowns of the highest order couldn't expect anything less
Too true tbh they just literally make shit up and do mental gymnastics to pretend that no matter what you are the bad guy.
And if you point this out they will say that a reason you are incel is because of your attitude.
These gaslighting leeches really need to fuck off and mind their own business.

My inhibition is extremely low because I'm always up to kill or begin killed, and I have no choice of be another way, because If you are not like that here in Brazil you are just prey for robbers or other people that perceive you as someone weak. Show your killing intent is necessary here in Brazil if you want be respected.

This applies to some extent. I noticed that when I approached earlier today, I was less nervous than back when I was bluepilled

My inhibition is extremely low because I'm always up to kill or begin killed, and I have no choice of be another way, because If you are not like that here in Brazil you are just prey for robbers or other people that perceive you as someone weak. Show your killing intent is necessary here in Brazil if you want be respected.
Yea bro, I get your point I'm not that much high Inhib either in the presence of other males or places where there's threat, it's just in highly urbanized residential zones where foids are in massive numbers roaming around or in the college around foids it becomes weird.

Yea bro, I get your point I'm not that much high Inhib either in the presence of other males or places where there's threat, it's just in highly urbanized residential zones where foids are in massive numbers roaming around or in the college around foids it becomes weird.
I once had the same problem as you, but after I realized that women are creatures that you need be strong, dominant and violent around them to be respect I never had any problem with women in my life anymore of felt bad for not have a girlfriend, wife or even sex. Women never will solve my problems, I don't need them, but I need work, study, sleep, eat, drink water and take care of my health so I can survive enough to escape the nightmarish reality that I live right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back