Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackpill knowledge praising/appreciation/thanking thread

What do you think about knowing the Blackpill?

• Total voters
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Hello there,

I think it's time some of us to finally admit the benefits of knowing the darkest aspects of society, the worst aspects of human psychology, and realizing how shallow most relationships actually are; And realizing that we can use this knowledge to feel less shitty about ourselves, to realize most of the bad shit that happened to us aren't entirely our fault, to find better copes, to actually try harder at things (like looksmaxxing or moneymaxxing) that society expects us to be to even have a chance at life and get good opportunities, or even to feel encouraged to not really do anything at all and actually feel more comfortable about it (NEETmaxxing and LDARing), since we know how cruel most people can be if you don't meet their expectations. Most of us can no longer be guided by herd mentality, since we have finally awakened from societal dogmatic ideas and fearmongering. We still have plently of people in our community who have very different ideas, despite being united around the struggle to get a sex partner. We are pretty much the only "designated" homogeneous group to realize that genetics are extremely relevant to decide someone's life fate as a whole, as well we're pretty much the only ones right now realizing that women aren't exactly this empathetic gender people paint them to be, especially when it comes to dating.
I might sound like a cuck/soy about this since redpillers usually do this as well praising their shitty PUA-guised "Redpill" circlejerks, but our pill strikes harder than theirs anyways and we don't believe in any "game".

The Blackpill became prevalent in a very important moment in my life where I still believed in certain potentially destructive things and had unrealistic hopes and expectations. After learning more about it, I became LESS obsessed about women IRL, I completely gave up the idea of desperately wanting to "get a GF", and I no longer actually felt bad about getting mogged by some people in some aspects (like looks, intelligence and skills/talent) since I now realize it's not entirely their merits anyway and 80% of the time it was determined by their (superior) genetics. I had no control over mine, and I shouldn't feel ashamed about it since it wasn't really a personal demerit.

I mostly post here because I had taken a legit enjoyment over blackpill stories/facts/news, I actually laugh of how absurd some things in life are, and I always like to receive some kind of confirmation I've been lied to about a lot of things I've heard during my entire life.

I've come full circle through the various stages of grief and I rarely even feel enraged or upset at all at most brutally blackpilled things I read, like I said, I often feel thrilled/enjoyed about it.
While the blackpill makes an impact, it certainly can be kinda comforting at times.

Long live the Blackpill, and may it guide more men on the path of TRUE enlightenment and inner peace.

So now, you tell me:

1- How did you become blackpilled?

2- Has the knowledge of the blackpill made any impact in your life (for good or for bad) ?

Last edited:
all it is is the truth bro, nothing more nothing less
1) rejections
2) made no difference, although i can spot cucks IRL and online now and not be one myself

Last edited:
It's enlightening tbh. I can see the world for how it is and stop being delusional

1- I blackpilled myself at an early before the blackpill became a thing. I think it's the only rational conclusion you reach after analyzing yourself.
2- It made me accept my fate and let go of things I can't control.

So now, you tell me:

1- How did you become blackpilled?

2- Has the knowledge of the blackpill made any impact in your life (for good or for bad) ?

Replying to my own questions:

1 - I became fully blackpilled when I made a Tinder using my real photos and then Chadfishing around 2013/2014. I actually believed some women could like me for my personality and being "nerdy" and put looks aside until I saw my looksmatches only matching with the Chadfish. I also had never realized I was that unattractive, I used to think I was just a low tier normie

2 - I started to take looksmaxxing a little more serious, taking gym more seriously, using cosmetics, actually caring about the haircuts I take, and I stopped approaching foids that avoided eye contact with me, altogether; I exclusively only talk to women who can reciprocate at some level, but I know my place as a sub5 male and I never take intimate approaches. I also started seeing women as "just another person", even the Stacies, they never get the pussy pass from me anymore at any level. I have also started considering taking surgeries.

Last edited:
2 - I started taking looksmaxxing a little more serious, taking gym more seriously, using cosmetics, actually caring about the haircuts I take, and I stopped approaching foids that avoided eye contact with me, altogether; I exclusively only talk to women who can reciprocate at some level, but I know my place as a sub5 male and I never take intimate approaches.
How's it going?

How's it going?
No progress (regarding leaving inceldom) yet.

I'm starting to realize real progress will only come when I finally get a rhinoplasty.

I look a little less subhuman than I was a couple of years ago though, but that still doesn't stop some normies from avoiding me and ghosting me.

I stopped being angry at myself coz its not like I could have made a difference

1) r/FA -> r/incels basically, n then applying the blackpill knowledge to negative reinforcements I have had

2) it's good n bad. Bad is the initial phase of being blackpilled, felt depressed for a long period of time. But it eventually felt slightly better n i moved on with my copes, I am immensely grateful that I was introduced to the Dharma by a friend who is a monk now
Manford e1501306842988

No progress (regarding leaving inceldom) yet.

I'm starting to realize real progress will only come when I finally get a rhinoplasty.

I look a little less subhuman than I was a couple of years ago though, but that still doesn't stop some normies from avoiding me and ghosting me.
Yeah, man. Stay positive :feelzez:

1. I became blackpilled around age 17 in high school when I noticed that groups of girls would literally encircle certain guys in between classes.

I didn't see these guys--who I'd later realize were Chads--as anything special (I didn't pay any attention to mens' looks up until that point because I'm not gay) but they consistently had ALL the girls swarming to them for no apparent reason. They weren't loud, they weren't funny, they weren't smart, they weren't athletic, and they were actually pretty boring relative to many of my other peers. This was extremely peculiar to me. And then it clicked, and everything began to make sense.

2. It's been purely positive. Nothing made sense before the blackpill, and everything makes sense after it.

Originally the proto blackpill was mgtow until the opportunists entrepreneurs like Sandman and Turdflingingmonkey came in then it just became trendy cope for men in denial.

I began to realize that men aren't even getting into relationships anyway. So I followed the observations of the blackpill. Unlike mgtow, the blackpill actually described what was occuring in everyday lives, it had greater historic context. Mgtow is great for learning self sovereignty though.

With so much lies in the form of empty platitudes plaguing daily life, the black pill is a natural consequence because the much needed navigation through life (due to the massive misdirection of being programmed by conventional thought.)

Fumbling through life painfully without understanding it's causes is worse than facing it.

It's definitely helped me understand the world in an anthropological way.