Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Blackpill] I've concluded that I have a great personality

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Whenever someone actually has a desire to talk to me, I can be engaging and interesting.
I've had some amazing conversations with complete strangers before, mostly on chat rooms/forums but sometimes in real life. (Just now, I've chatted with two randoms on Omegle for hours, lol)

The problem is though, no girl wants to get to know me in the first place. They take one good look at me and decide "nope, I want nothing to do with this guy"
If you want to bond with someone, you actually need to give them a chance instead of rejecting them upfront. That's why I believe in the blackpill, because in a world where looks didn't matter I might have found someone already.

That's the most worthless thing to have.

personallity ia wortjless

I hate when normies tell us to get a better personality when i know a lot of incels actually have really interesting and unique personalities. Shame that our looks dictate whether females gives us attention or not.

That's the most worthless thing to have.
Exactly, which is my point.
Normies constantly talk about how important it is yet it means nothing.

Whenever someone actually has a desire to talk to me, I can be engaging and interesting.
I've had some amazing conversations with complete strangers before, mostly on chat rooms/forums but sometimes in real life. (Just now, I've chatted with two randoms on Omegle for hours, lol)

The problem is though, no girl wants to get to know me in the first place. They take one good look at me and decide "nope, I want nothing to do with this guy"
If you want to bond with someone, you actually need to give them a chance instead of rejecting them upfront. That's why I believe in the blackpill, because in a world where looks didn't matter I might have found someone already.
No, no you don't. You just ruined a girl's life. I can't stop thinking of her. I thought that if I was there I could support her. I wanna hold her hands. I wanna be together. I jack off twice a day with her on my mind. Fuck I need help too

how do you have a good personality?

Now, try being ugly AND autistic

I cannot do that. If a foid tried having a conversation with me idk what to say

Atleast you're able to keep up smalltalk with women on chats. Every female would next me in less than 3 minutes, unless she's too polite.

No, no you don't. You just ruined a girl's life. I can't stop thinking of her. I thought that if I was there I could support her. I wanna hold her hands. I wanna be together. I jack off twice a day with her on my mind. Fuck I need help too
That was uh... Random?

You think you have a good personality because you can hold conversation on Omegle? Lol. Even the biggest autist in the world can chat shit online.

Didn't you just sperg the fuck out like 2 weeks ago over a girl not showing you her pussy, thus attempting to ruin her life by posting personal information when she confided in you? Sick "Personality" bro. Lmao.

You think you have a good personality because you can hold conversation on Omegle? Lol. Even the biggest autist in the world can chat shit online.

Didn't you just sperg the fuck out like 2 weeks ago over a girl not showing you her pussy, thus attempting to ruin her life by posting personal information when she confided in you? Sick "Personality" bro. Lmao.
Fuck you, no matter what any of you say I will believe in myself.