Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Blackpill][It's over] My first blackpilling experience

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
My brother and I were both 15 yo and our friend (Al) invited us and 3 our other friends (N1, N2 and Aks) to his birthday party. We just drank a bit and played videogames, pretty much your average male-only socializing.

But something was not OK with my friend N1. He seemed distant and agitated, almost a different man since the time when I last saw him. Al apparently knew more about it, asking questions and trying to act concerned. They treated me and brother like little kids and were not particularly eager to share the details with us (which pissed me off a big time, as if we were no friends but strangers), only talking in semi-hushed tones and occasionally chatting with us.

After some time N2 finally came over and said almost at the doorway: "So, what's deal with yours [=your gf]?". N1 answered, as if sensed that it was coming: "No idea, she says this might be it". N2 was like "No shit, you gotta be kidding!". A moment of hesitation followed where I was trying to make sense of it all. N1 and N2 went to the kitchen for a private conversation, I, brother and Al sitting in the living room. I ventured "What's happening?" and Al said "D, N1's gf who you dont know, might be pregnant". I and brother were like "Wow" pretty much, trying to act surprised (we didnt care at all actually).

Other than that, the evening was going peacefully. The last guest Aks finally came over. We ate and drank and joked and played videogames but again and again brooding N1 seemed out of place. His phone rang. After a rather short talk he changed in the face. A lengthy "Wheeeeeeew" was supposed to signify his relief. Al asked "what's up"? N1 said "Can you imagine? Her menses commenced!" Al said (big incel moment ahead, smug sexhavers are free to jfl at this) : "Um, what?" (kek). N1, was mildly annoyed but said: "This means that she is not pregnant. I'm saved!". N2 and Al congratulated him on this happy ending.

Fast forward about an hour we prepared to leave. Aks parted early from us. I, brother, Al, N1 and N2 hanged out together for a bit, our shadows walking against the moonlight. N1 and N2 were always together walking slightly ahead of us and jovially talked about something. A few lines from their dialogue that I could gather and remembered (not in order): N1: "Can you imagine? It never occured to me, but I suddenly start to sympathize with my father, I know how he felt when he had to do that" (N1's dad left his mother as soon as he found out she was pregnant, N1 never knew him) N1: "So longer IS better?" N2 "Nope." N1 "What? How long then?" N2 "I dunno, maybe 10-15 minutes, it depends" N1 "And she?" N2 "Alright" N1 "What?! Why does it always happen to me? Am I some kind of moron? Holy shit"

N1 and N2 moved farther and farther away from us, so that we couldn't hear what exactly they were talking about. But apparently they were enjoying each other's company. At this point Al started to feel a bit odd about the situation, and asked "Did you hear that, what they talked about the whole time? Crazy!". I was like "Yeah, that's weird. I thought we were supposed to be kids or something".

Just so you remembered, I, brother, and Al were virgins at the time and had no gf. N1 and N2 were close in that they both lost virginity not long time ago with their girlfriends. To this day I, brother and Al are kissless virgins, who have pretty much nothing going for us in terms of personal life, relationships, sex, etc. We didn't care about sex and girls until later in life, maybe about 19-20 yo (I speak for myself) and have none of it still.

Why was this particular experience blackpilling to me? Well, at that very moment, when I saw how N1 and N2 talked leaving us virgins out, though I was still very bluepilled given my age, a small substance of my bluepilled worldview departed. I felt how different I am from these people. We are no kids anymore. We don't share experiences and can't relate to each other, because we have different goals and priorities. I will never feel accepted in this community of sexhaving normies, because deeply inside they will view the likes of me as inferior, childish, autistic creatures who don't know the meaning of life and can't understand what's it like to be a man. They will never talk with me about these things, girls, relationships, sex, etc, because to them I will forever remain that weird immature guy who played video games instead of doing "adult things" at a right time in his life.

Need a TLDR tbh ngl.

Need a TLDR tbh ngl.
He and his brother were virgins but their normie friends had gfs that they fucked and one of them thought he had gotten his gf pregnant.

Different world

heckler and koch send me a whistle

He and his brother were virgins but their normie friends had gfs that they fucked and one of them thought he had gotten his gf pregnant.

Different world

One of his friends thought that OP fucked his gf?

Normies are normies ngl

Different world

Need a TLDR tbh ngl.
Normie friend seemed a bit off all evening at a birthday party. Later I found out that he thought his gf was pregnant and he almost shat his pants because of that. Turned out she wasn't pregnant. He was relieved and with my other normie friend they talked about sex they had with their girlfriends all evening, deliberately parting from us so that we couldn't hear what they were talking about. I, my brother and our other friend (we are incels to this day) were virgins and therefore felt left out like autistic outcasts who we really were. The conclusion is in the last paragraph.

Normie friend seemed a bit off all evening at a birthday party. Later I found out that he thought his gf was pregnant and he almost shat his pants because of that. Turned out she wasn't pregnant. He was relieved and with my other normie friend they talked about sex they had with their girlfriends all evening, deliberately parting from us so that we couldn't hear what they were talking about. I, my brother and our other friend (we are incels to this day) were virgins and therefore felt left out like autistic outcasts who we really were. The conclusion is in the last paragraph.

You had friends? Already mog me so cant feel sorry for you.

Lmao, funny, at least you have your bro to relate to, I have sisters but basically it’s like being alone, but worse. I hate them.

Lmao, funny, at least you have your bro to relate to, I have sisters but basically it’s like being alone, but worse. I hate them.

I wish had a fellow incel brother or friend :feelscry:

I wish had a fellow incel brother or friend :feelscry:
To be fair, we're not close at all and almost never share experiences with each other. I remember when in uni everyone secertly sneaked a laugh at us because athough we looked very similar we might as well be complete strangers. We rarely talked to each other or even didn't acknowledge each other's existence most of the time. It's pretty fucked up, but we were like that since early childhood days.

To be fair, we're not close at all and almost never share experiences with each other. I remember when in uni everyone secertly sneaked a laugh at us because athough we looked very similar we might as well be complete strangers. We rarely talked to each other or even didn't acknowledge each other's existence most of the time. It's pretty fucked up, but we were like that since early childhood days.

Is your brother blackpilled and on this site or you dont know?

Are you and your brother twins? That would explain inceldom for both of you, sharing the same subhuman looks (correct me if I'm wrong).

Very relatable story btw. I used to have friends until age 11-12 when everyone started to be interested in girls and stuff. I was ugly so nobody wanted to be around me. I think puberty is the time when Chads start to only mingle with other Chads, normies with other normies and incels with other incels. Before that, all kids play together no matter race, height, etc. after puberty hits Chads ascend and incels are left behind.

Just give them names, these abbreviations are confusing as fuck.

Is your brother blackpilled and on this site or you dont know?
He's sure blackpilled (he got blackpilled on his height much earlier than me) and probably knows about incels, but doubt he can be here.

Are you and your brother twins? That would explain inceldom for both of you, sharing the same subhuman looks (correct me if I'm wrong).
yes we're twins and yes he shares all my plights like manlethood, unmanly facial features and voice. Only that he's not started balding yet.

Just give them names, these abbreviations are confusing as fuck.
Sorry can't edit the initial post anymore.

yes we're twins and yes he shares all my plights like manlethood, unmanly facial features and voice. Only that he's not started balding yet.
Well that says it all. I also know a pair of twins who are ugly themselves, and even though they're social and have friends (they're really nice people) they're both incel as far as I know.

It just makes sense. Same looks = same success (or lack of) with women. Looks are everything.

if it pains you so much stop interacting with the ones that have sexual lives.