Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackpill is Spreading

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Supreme Gentleman
★★★
More and more normies are posting videos and talking about this. Imagine what chad can do with the knowledge of Blackpill .. he can cuck whole cities

YOU ARE ROTTING IN YOUR BASEMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE SAVING UP FOR INFRAORBITAL IMPLANTS WHILE NORMIES ARE GETTING BLACKPILLED LEFT AND RIGHT PUTTING YOU EVEN MORE BEHIND IN THE COMPETITION

ITS ABSOLUTELY OVER

IVE HAD ENOUGH

Last edited:
let's hope it spread more, man.

reddit tier pepe

Incel uprising chad will be beaten down, women in chains and into bondage of incels, jews shall be cast out homos stoned

It's hard to stay bluepilled in a world so fucking retarded tbh.

All ugly males must be blackpilled, just so they know what is holding them back

Incel uprising chad will be beaten down, women in chains and into bondage of incels, jews shall be cast out homos stoned
The first ever Revolution made by fellow Goyimcels.

Just accelerate tbh

Good, I want a world that recognize the blackpill, I am just tired at redpill and bluepill. I never intended this knowledge to be useful, it's only something that I need others to acknowledge in order to legitimate my copes.

A C C E L E R A T E

Normies and chads will never be blackpilled like incels. They don't understand the torture of being ugly.
But yea they have more knowledge to use for their own lifemaxing.
Ugly face will probably be always at the bottom of society.

Should be lifefuel if it's actually spreading.

The blackpill spreading has a good chance of changing attitudes towards feminism and women at large. The blackpill is more than just acknowledging lookism, but also hypergamy and general female manipulative behaviors.