Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is poison. Our brain isnt meant to know the things we know.

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Blackpill is brain poison. Our brain isnt meant to know the things we know.

Give me uncomfortable truths over comforting lies.

Blackpill sets you free

keep blaming your personality then, everything is your fault :bluepill:

I mean i wish i never was blackpilled. I had childlike joy all the time not giving a shit about women. But i was always meant to be blackpilled due to my shit genetics

Prevents you from wasting your time and going through constant brutal painful rejections
Not only that, but literally saves you money by not doing retarded shit like going to therapy or any other "counselor"

It is what it is. At least we can go down being real and not fake af like faggot ass normies who live a lie to fit in.

If you are Incel, it makes no difference whether you are bluepilled or blackpilled, females still wont fuck you

The only difference is with the bluepill, you deny the truth of your reality, and choose to believe lies that benefits those who oppress you

If youre blackpilled, you are Enlightened to the True Laws of Nature and the Sexual Market and can make life decisions based on these Revelations

At least I know the position I stand in the food chain but less the reality is quite brutal and uncomfortable to absorb.