Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill is out there, not inside your smartphone.

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
If you're blackpilled by the internet you are not blackpilled at all.

Blackpill is something you have to live and feel and experience on the field. If you your soul wasn't destroyed trauma by trauma by the brutality of life all you have are a bunch of infos collected on the basis of suspects and the fact you're not being chased by girls (like 90% of men).

You are like those wimps who watch few videos of some chong chong spinning kicks on jewtube and now they think they can take a fight on the streets. You won't. Your delicate heart is still too unused and probably,since you're a fakecel, will never be. I was called abortion, monster, "that thing" when your cuck father was still simping for that whore of your mother.

You will be disintegrated and groomed into a betabuck ltr as soon as some fat plane Jane still wiping Chad's sperm from her face realizes no proper man is gonna marry her so it's either becoming the local 45 years old catlady who everyone uses to empty his sack or YOU. Now since you've not stored 1/100th of the resentment, despair and cynism of me and the other veteran atrocities you are her puppet. Congrats on your "ascension ".

The Blackpill, on the other hand, for level 100 walking horrors like me was just the line uniting the points, a review, a rational explanation of what actually happened in our REAL life. If life can be called this excruciating solitary hell from the beginning of your adolescence to the cold of the grave

Dnr, another GrAY essay

High IQ, wanted to make a thread about this. The blackpill is something you have to experience yourself, otherwise you're just trusting some random retards on the internet

more water thread but good effort, keeping ID alive

As I said in a previous post here, if you are below age 23 you should be banned for speaking about "blackpills" when most who write page after page of essays have never left the room in their mothers house or worked an actual job.

Well yeah, duh. It exists because of the real world and the sole reason why people feel an usual sense of ease and comfort within our community is purely because of the social dissonance “normal” people share with one another in light of their inability to communicate honestly making human beings more and more disjointed. A good chunk of men may not be directly screeching blackpill, but they’re thinking about it; it’s rooted deeply inside them. They’re fully aware how much looks matter, they know karma doesn’t exist, they know the weak will be defeated, etc.

Blackpill is nothing novel. In fact, it’s a very VERY cringe corner of the internet in some ways. All the fucking walls of text we write on a daily basis are just a shattered reflection of a fragment of what’s out there.

I started going here because I saw people saying things that matched my experiences.

I agree with your theory but am tired of the “you are not blackpilled if X” posts. Who gives a shit, it’s over

As I said in a previous post here, if you are below age 23 you should be banned for speaking about "blackpills" when most who write page after page of essays have never left the room in their mothers house or worked an actual job.
this is bluepilled. i knew when i was 15/16 nothing would change in my life due to my horrendous school experience. i would rather post with a 16yo trucel than with a 30yo fakecel who got laid before

I was blackpilled in the 6th grade...

Experiences of brutal mocking and rejection shaped my mind till 20 y.o. and now it's impossible to change that.
Some said 'what is that?' or 'omg' when they saw me. I was called 'nightmare', oligophrene etc. One priest said 'it's a wonder' in a mocking way.
I feel bitter, sad and destroyed on the inside after brutal social rejection and disrespect.

Experiences of brutal mocking and rejection shaped my mind till 20 y.o. and now it's impossible to change that.
Some said 'what is that?' or 'omg' when they saw me. I was called 'nightmare', oligophrene etc. One priest said 'it's a wonder' in a mocking way.
I feel bitter, sad and destroyed on the inside after brutal social rejection and disrespect.
No one will ever understand this without bearing its scars. The feeling of why me, of malediction, of not being human.

The rejections, the snarks, the rudeness. It hurts man. People go out of their way to make it known you’re ugly and unwanted smh.

I have social anxiety , Because people always Mocked my look

I was blackpilled even before I was born, you already know when it's over or when it began