Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpill is once again refuted by an IT Chad.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
A lucky guy if that's not a lie, although we don't know if his girlfriend is a whale or something worse. Most likely based on his possible age anyway, he's just a betabuxx.

This reads like a meme a member hear would make.

I wonder what this girlfriend of his looks like.

You know, it's really weird that he won't post a photo with his girlfriend instead of an individual one. Is rare.
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Just be an outlier theory

Oooo I’m in a sexless relationship with a girl not attracted to me oooo incels bad

When this retardcel gets dumped I’ll welcome him with open arms

I like how theres a whale in the background. Strong symbolism there.

IT foids calling him "cute" in the comments, always remember that unless they are making overtly sexual comments like they want him to choke fuck them it's just virtue signalling

Literally the definition of a neckbeard, just missing the fedora

Pack it up boys it's over

So why didnt he post a pic of him and her together. Guy looks like a retard so id be amazed if his girlfriend isnt retarded too

Half of the males on IT who say they aren't chad and have gfs think that texting an obese subhuman foid in the Philippines counts as "being a chad"...

I asked those cucks for a proof of his relationship and they downvoted me to infinity. Why the fuck am I supposed to believe him? Do they think a picture of a low tier normie and a made up caption is enough to refute the blackpill? Fucking faggots

If it's not larp shes ugly/fat obviously a low tier normie white guy can get SOMETHING but some of us have standards

He looks like he has autism so I'm guessing it's not what he's making it out to be.
I should have reviewed before, it is almost certainly false, the account is too suspicious.

I mean, if I'm being realistic, this man is overweight and could serve to look better facially by lifting and going on a diet of something other than soy.

Then again, he's fucking 5'3, so I'm not sure what else you could do pewpew.

Just be a LARPER theory

The masses will be blackpilled

larping fat faggot

What a sex god, I can just see the hundreds of JBs who'd want to slob on his knob from here. Unbelievable

Obv someone from IT and bullying a random person

The memes truly do write themselves.

no matter how this situation ends up unraveling it’s still fucking hilarious :lul:

He's a LARPer trolling them I reckon. A few on there seem to think that. I reckon that's the case also.