Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BLACKPILL IS OMNIPRESENT

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Holy fucking shit, everywhere I go I can't avoid it, I see it literally everywhere even in places I don't expect it; online communities I see it.

Blackpill is the only religion you must obey nowadays

Blackpill be like : I'm going to depress you with the truth

The worst thing about the blackpill is that it's true :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Holy fucking shit, everywhere I go I can't avoid it, I see it literally everywhere even in places I don't expect it; online communities I see it.
Like where?

yea it literally influences every single aspect of ur life

Reality, is of course, everywhere around us.

Like where?
Like I'll just be talking to friends or be browsing a community.

I have a good friend who is in his 30s but is living with a 20-something girl, but he's rich as fuck. Another friend told me a story about how he has a really handsome friend where foids will send him unsolicited nudes (ofc). I'll be walking around outside and see women act certain ways to certain people. I'll be watching a fucking video about Avatar the Last Airbender and I see an Asian cunt who acts all pro social justice but lightens her skin and dyes her hair blonde and wheres blue-eyed contacts.
It's just like blackpills everywhere. UGH.

Like I'll just be talking to friends or be browsing a community.

I have a good friend who is in his 30s but is living with a 20-something girl, but he's rich as fuck. Another friend told me a story about how he has a really handsome friend where foids will send him unsolicited nudes (ofc). I'll be walking around outside and see women act certain ways to certain people. I'll be watching a fucking video about Avatar the Last Airbender and I see an Asian cunt who acts all pro social justice but lightens her skin and dyes her hair blonde and wheres blue-eyed contacts.
It's just like blackpills everywhere. UGH.
The blackpill is true --- you're bound to see it around you. But I agree that it can be brutal sometimes.

The [SuicideFuel] eventually becomes actual suicide fuel.