Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

blackpill is forbidden knowledge, it's like saying voldemort name out loud

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
deep down normies know it's all about the looks, they just can't admit it because it would reveal they are all extremely shallow animals operating on instinct
if you mention anything about blackpill people will fear you, not because you could be a potential shooter but because you are destroying their little show
we have a key to understanding the subject of men-women relationship, yet no one cares cause it would cause their world to collapse
they need to keep repeating their mantra "looks/height" doesn't matter, it's all about personality, confidence, being a good person
they need to keep on their masks, why? who knows, maybe it's just another layer of narcissism, they believe they are all good people and that's why they can have sex
society is fucking retarded i hope everyone dies

I envy blackpilled Chads tbh

No one says looks dont matter in the real world jfl you spend toom much time on inceltears. IT are not normies

Is wisdom in itself

No one says looks dont matter in the real world jfl you spend toom much time on inceltears. IT are not normies
i heard it twice irl in just last 3 days

blackpill, there I said it

Harry Potter references are stupid.

easy method to rope - say the world incel outside and you'd get shot on sight

People don't like hearing about the blackpill because the truth hurts

I'm sure that they would think that looks have a 50% weight when it is 90%.

Blackpill is reality

He who must not be named.

Anw is Harry potter popular among youngcels?