Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill is becoming more mainstream

True, but at least the truth is getting more accepted.
no they will pervert the original meaning.
eg like the new fans of berserk, berserk was known and loved for the good writing and now its filled with egde fags who act like guts or femto.

thank fuck. never mind.
normies will ruin it
They already have. They accept that men are subjugated by women in society and go along with it like little obedient feminine cucks.

These are the weak men that need to be violently exterminated in order to rebuild society to what it once was

no they will pervert the original meaning.
eg like the new fans of berserk, berserk was known and loved for the good writing and now its filled with egde fags who act like guts or femto.
Over :feelsbadman:

They already have. They accept that men are subjugated by women in society and go along with it like little obedient feminine cucks.

These are the weak men that need to be violently exterminated in order to rebuild society to what it once was
yeah about to say

Of course. This was known for a long time as well, the study I talked about in this thread for example was published in 2015:

scooooiiiiaaancceee

as always the united states will try to make a kind of "progressivism" out of blackpill. we already see how the united states is imperiously placing the foids as incels. the anglosionism always dividing movements at convenience.

My view is, society has already been lost to the relentless tide of feminism, so I have left society and am just living on my own. It's better than being in a storm of cucks and radical feminists.

I don't want to imagine how much worse it'll get. Society is just going to wind up embracing it as its the facts of life. Its getting increasingly more apparent that blackpill is the truth regarding all things to normies. Then what? Will men take up a stand against the wave? I doubt it, society will likely adapt and compromise.

thank fuck. never mind.
normies will ruin it
Already happened, don’t know how you guys are this out of the loop

The blackpill is already going mainstream thanks to tiktok, and yes, most normies are treating it as a joke and even using our terminology to shame unattractive males all over social media

It’s literally been months since this shit blew up on tiktok, but OP is posting a soyddit post as if it remotely matters