Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackpill Is An Ideology Uniting Men From Various Personal Backgrounds

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
We have people here from all different backgrounds, many times we fight about these issues, ethnicels accuse whites of being volcel, whites hold racist views about ethnics and support alt-right idelogy, then there is muslim bashing, average or attractive male bashing all of these things. But at the end of the day, we must never forget the reason we exist as a community because of the hypregamous nature of females and the harsh blackpilled reality of the world which has brought us together. This common factor transcends all the petty differences between each other, at the end of the day none of us are getting our dicks wet currently and that is what matters. We must never forget who our true enemies are which are females and the cucks who enable them, we must strive to blackpill as many bluepilled men as possible, some of them will naturally be sympathetic. But others are lost and at that point they have betrayed us and chosen the other, there is no saving them.

Last edited:
Incelibacy puts us all in the same social strata. It feels like talking to equals.

You don't get that irl.

Incelibacy puts us all in the same social strata. It feels like talking to equals.

You don't get that irl.
Yes that is what I love about this website IRL normies and chads look down on us even other bluepilled ugly men don't want to associate with us but here we are like a community of like minded equal people. We are all at the bottom so we don't look down on each other.

That's what we do. But i still see no reason in trying to convince numales from cucktears. We must start with redpillers first i guess.

redpill are half blackpilled already, the order of the world are 2 things looks and money ( status is the byproduct of either of those )
therapy is blue pilled nonsence, maybe i go full force looksmax thug rasta tattoe nigger and later down the road gymmax at home again ( dont wanna waste money on a gym ) or its over, im kinda fed up with my sit, i once in a train like 6 years ago or 5 imagined i was aomine daiki and the grils would be wet af for me and what not, being someone you know,