Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BlackPill is a moral freedom to do what you want

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Because your worth as a relationships or sex partner is not comprised of OtherPilled characteristics.
Partner is not attracted to "career" or how good you are in hobby you like.
Basically you can be a very maxxed person, but if there is no physical attraction it will never begin.
And at the same time, if there is a sexually appealing alcoholic - foid will pay for him and treat this as her personal holy burden.
There is literally thousands of those Chad-alcoholics that many cels on .is mog in everything except physicality, but any foid will pick him instead of you anyday.

Therefore, stop trying to get out. If you feel you want to go to gym - do it. If you like ur career and want to maxx it - do it. But never for the foids.

Agreed, that is why I leechmaxx off my parents now

Agreed, that is why I leechmaxx off my parents now
not the most based thing tbh, leech off state is ok, but better to work and pay your bills and food on ya plate
otherwise normies will use this as an easy excuse to humiliate you

Because your worth as a relationships or sex partner is not comprised of OtherPilled characteristics.
Partner is not attracted to "career" or how good you are in hobby you like.
Basically you can be a very maxxed person, but if there is no physical attraction it will never begin.
And at the same time, if there is a sexually appealing alcoholic - foid will pay for him and treat this as her personal holy burden.
There is literally thousands of those Chad-alcoholics that many cels on .is mog in everything except physicality, but any foid will pick him instead of you anyday.

Therefore, stop trying to get out. If you feel you want to go to gym - do it. If you like ur career and want to maxx it - do it. But never for the foids.
Based. This is exactly how it should be for us cels. We have already lost, there is no point in losing again.

Based. But I feel it is somewhat morally wrong. Although I guess the argument will be "my life is shit what do I have to lose anyway"
you're sub2 what morals are there

what morals do you need when youn look like an ethnic version of this guy

Attachments

• compensation.jpg
    compensation.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 13
you're sub2 what morals are there

what morals do you need when youn look like an ethnic version of this guy
Morally wrong that you're not paying back the people who raised you. I think of it as paying back the investment that my parents made.

Morally wrong that you're not paying back the people who raised you. I think of it as paying back the investment that my parents made.
Their investment's better spent in the S&P 500 than in a genetic failure.

Their investment's better spent in the S&P 500 than in a genetic failure.

I'm not an ungrateful little shit to leech off of my parents, who have worked hard and sacrificed so much to raise me. Genetic failure I may be, I have empathy towards my parents. I might not care about anyone else, but I'm not about to abandon and drain the only people who ever cared about me. All of you cunts who think leeching off of your parents is OK because your genetics are shit are ungrateful fucking edgy retarded bastards who think love should be repaid with evil.

I'm not an ungrateful little shit to leech off of my parents, who have worked hard and sacrificed so much to raise me. Genetic failure I may be, I have empathy towards my parents. I might not care about anyone else, but I'm not about to abandon and drain the only people who ever cared about me. All of you cunts who think leeching off of your parents is OK because your genetics are shit are ungrateful fucking edgy retarded bastards who think love should be repaid with evil.
Do what you will with your money, give some to your parents if it makes you happy.
But NEETmaxxing is going to become more and more common.

Can't hold down a job.