Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [BlackPill] Interesting article about incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-

The author thinks we need love, not hate.

incels will never get love though. Even if you explain to normies that the incel problem would go away if they just treated us well they will never follow through.

It's an acknowledgment that they've lost. We've won. People will be forced to sit up & swallow the :blackpill: sooner rather than later.
incels will never get love though. Even if you explain to normies that the incel problem would go away if they just treated us well they will never follow through.

High IQ.

Thank God for the new features on Xenforo.

Last edited:
"These men had seen alleged shooter Brenton Tarrant’s 73-page manifesto on message board 8chan hours before the massacre took place. Tarrant was also reportedly an active user of other message boards, including Voat and Kiwi Farms, the US-run site that has publicly refused to co-operate with New Zealand police in the aftermath of the shooting.
All three message boards are popular with incels (involuntary celibates), an online subculture of men who claim they are unable to find sexual or romantic partners."
Lmao they called KiwiFarms a bunch of incels despite them trying so hard to appear well adjusted

No-one will care because we're ugly.
All they want is to ban our platforms, ban everything we can use to inform about our problem

As a society, we are to blame. Everyone is now entitled to a prize or a trophy regardless of if they win or not. If something bad happens, it’s somebody else’s fault. We no longer tell people to shake it off or harden up or get over it. Instead, we play the blame game and try to find out who is at fault. No wonder these boys feel entitled to sex and love.
JFL...no.

I feel "entitled" to sex, only in the sense that input does not equal output, at least in the west. If you're putting in effort for a civilization, then you should at least be guaranteed a mate. Even slaves had wives. Since this isn't the case for me, then I don't see why society should be entitled to my productivity.

The 21st century is so fucked, it's unreal.

JFL...no.

I feel "entitled" to sex, only in the sense that input does not equal output, at least in the west. If you're putting in effort for a civilization, then you should at least be guaranteed a mate. Even slaves had wives. Since this isn't the case for me, then I don't see why society should be entitled to my productivity.

The 21st century is so fucked, it's unreal.

The classic appeal to nature... only when its used back against them do they balk & whinge & whine...

High IQ btw.
All they want is to ban our platforms, ban everything we can use to inform about our problem

I get this is their real goal. Just more censorship which translates to control.

The author is bluepilled on the looks issue. But I thought the article was more fair compared to most that have been written.

Nobody cares.
They can say all this shit about feeling pity for us and that we need love, but we wont ever get it:

99493= fake news from gay roos

Just one of those same old repeated "CuNfiDEnCe bro, sOcIAl APtiTude bro" bullshit with a topping off of "lOvE and PeACe......even for subhuman" virtue signalling.

Love comes from an innate biological response. You can't love a honeybadger or skunk but you can love your cats and dogs.

I thought 2 of these shooters weren't incels, or am I wrong? Even about ER and AM it's debatable I think, not sure though.
Just one of those same old repeated "CuNfiDEnCe bro, sOcIAl APtiTude bro" bullshit with a topping off of "lOvE and PeACe......even for subhuman" virtue signalling.

Love comes from an innate biological response. You can't love a honeybadger or skunk but you can love your cats and dogs.
Most often it's just cause they are boomers and they have no idea how things are now.

Another driver licence pill in within the text: ''“I’m ugly, I don’t know how to drive a fing car, I still live with my parents, and I’m just a fing loser in every way you can imagine. Living is pure pain. I work at a baseball stadium and I see so many couples and even my co-workers have their significant others (plus they all have cars and aren’t socially inept like myself) and it just gets me so down. Sometimes I feel like just throwing myself into oncoming traffic,” one incel wrote.''

finally some good article about us

based the only thing incels ever wanted was virtue signaling fuck yes

Ridiculous of author connecting Christchurch shooting with us. He was a Chadlite despite his manletness and sleeped around a lot.
What a bunch of shameless liars. He refused to give information on those who viewed the manifesto and the video, Brenton never posted there.
Also use the archives, don't give them clicks

It’s a fake news. Incels are hated because they’re an easy target, the perfect target for the average social media user. “A bunch of sexless frustrated males”, of course they get hate, they are the easiest group to hate, perceived as defenseless and hopeless.

We're the new nazi.
The question, are you pretty in leather?

connecting Christchurch shooting with us
lol, a fifh of the people on this website are westernized muslim that sufer bulies from normies

ugly people are always hated.

At least its something different and warmed my heart a bit when it said we need love not hate

Robin Hanson, a research associate at the Future of Humanity Institute at Oxford University., says: “If we are concerned about the just distribution of property and money, why do we assume that the desire for some sort of sexual redistribution is inherently ridiculous?”

This man, Robin. Based and blackpilled.