Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill in Solar Ads

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
My youtube keeps spamming me solar ads. Earlier this year, it was always this below average (chubby, short, nerd glasses) mexican guy trying to sell you solar, then I noticed a month ago, they had a more handsome castizo man pitch the exact same ad in front of the same exact main panel unit, and just today they switched that handsome man to a blonde bimbo, again, saying the exact thing, in front of the same main panel unit. I wish I screen shotted the progression of SMV as time goes on.

What does this all mean?? I would guess this is the business owner coming in the blackpilled realization that sex sells, not the "reason" of cost savings. I would imagine the businessowner himself made that first ad guerilla style with just a cellphone pointed at himself slinging the solar cost savings to you. He's probably looked at his analytics, compared it to his friends who run similar businesses, and said, fuck, I should be doing so much better with the amount I'm paying google. Tried again on the cheap, with one of his more handsome employees. Saw the improvement, and said, fuck it, I'm going WORK BOOT WAREHOUSE,

2021 04 14 15 48 31 work boot warehouse   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

and went full on bimbo to hock solar.

Workboot whorehouse

My youtube keeps spamming me solar ads. Earlier this year, it was always this below average (chubby, short, nerd glasses) mexican guy trying to sell you solar, then I noticed a month ago, they had a more handsome castizo man pitch the exact same ad in front of the same exact main panel unit, and just today they switched that handsome man to a blonde bimbo, again, saying the exact thing, in front of the same main panel unit. I wish I screen shotted the progression of SMV as time goes on.

What does this all mean?? I would guess this is the business owner coming in the blackpilled realization that sex sells, not the "reason" of cost savings. I would imagine the businessowner himself made that first ad guerilla style with just a cellphone pointed at himself slinging the solar cost savings to you. He's probably looked at his analytics, compared it to his friends who run similar businesses, and said, fuck, I should be doing so much better with the amount I'm paying google. Tried again on the cheap, with one of his more handsome employees. Saw the improvement, and said, fuck it, I'm going WORK BOOT WAREHOUSE,

View attachment 434006

and went full on bimbo to hock solar.
It's time to fossilfuelmaxx @FinnCel