Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill in social welfare office in Germany

T

timikellner

Banned
-
Holy Shit,

go to your local social welfare office and make observations like me. The Manager was blackpilled as fuck ...

Today i had to wagecuck in a welfare center ( It Problems )

The Manager said:

Poverty corelate with ugliness ...

I was working 5 hours and saw a lot of males in the welfare Center to geet foots stamps.

90 % of the males were ugly, short and old, manletism detected ..

No Chad or Chadlite was seen.

Only a few Whites, a lot of etcis and Currycel

Not much females , betabuxers, Orbiters, whiteknights paid everything , they dont need social welfare

But if some foid came in the office she was very old ( 50 above, deformed teeths )

Daily Reminder, you can see the BlackPill everywhere

Indeed. I had to go to my Social Security office today. Ugly subhuman shit galore. So many sad creatures that never should have been born.

The blackpill is everywhere you go tbh

go to the part where I live in germany, so many ethnics in the welfare office, ugly ethnic males with no language skills in german, yet some of the germancels here claim that white women are after these guys lol

Inceldom is a class issue as well proven again and again.

Which region in are you from, guys? I am from the north.

Are you neet SkinnyBaldcel?

@timikellner @SkinnyBaldcel

I'll end up like them if I fail my exam tomorrow, which isn't unlikely. :feelsrope:

Chads dont need welfare,

Foids dont need welfare because of

Whiteknights, Orbiters , Cucks, Betabucks ...

Ugly = poor

U guys are lucky asf in Germany ngl, your country actually have welfare for incels.

Welfare is cope if you are ugly

If your life is shit welfare will change nothing

When Chad becomes homeless:

How attractive you are pretty much determines your future. Most of the people at my wagecuck job we're overweight, manlets, just ugly, or aspies