Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill in books. I can't even read anymore without being bombarded with blackpills.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Yesterday, I felt like reading something bluepilled; just to distract me and to keep my mind away from things. So, I picked this book called "A Year Down Yonder". I was surprised by the blackpills I found on those pages, especially since it's a normie book. Maybe normans aren't so clueless after all.

" But Carleen said in her airy way, considering the boys in our school, there wasn't much point in looking your best.

"Arnold Green was no trouble. He came and went and lurked in the attic most of the time. He was such a small man, you hardly noticed him."

" ... Maxine Patch had a figure you noticed, but not the face to go with it. And she was thirty-six, so I probably thought that was way too old to be thinking about romance."

"...he was the best-looking boy in the county... I thought I'd ask him to come over".

Last edited:
"He was such a small man, you hardly noticed him."

br0 manlets are more confident

"...he was the best-looking boy in the country... I thought I'd ask him to come over".

He also has the best personality in his country teehee.

I'm currently reading The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde and enjoying it, but there's so much brutal agepilling there I don't know if I'll be able to finish it.

I'm currently reading The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde and enjoying it, but there's so much brutal agepilling there I don't know if I'll be able to finish it.
I finished it a few weeks ago. Great book. I have it on my kindle. This quote is just a sample of the blackpills that you will find on that book.

" He had told her that he was wicked, and she had laughed at him, and answered that wicked people were always very old and very ugly"

I finished it a few weeks ago. Great book. I have it on my kindle. This quote is just a sample of the blackpills that you will find on that book.

" He had told her that he was wicked, and she had laughed at him, and answered that wicked people were always very old and very ugly"
quote-a-man-s-face-is-his-autobiography-a-woman-s-face-is-her-work-of-fiction-oscar-wilde-31-45-41.jpg

Oscar Wilde was a big time lookist and agepiller. But he, as the homossexual he was, was lucky enough that in his day and age, he could just travel to Algeria and fuck underage boys galore without any consequences whatsoever.

It's getting ridiculous tbh