Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill in an anime I watched

nekomimimodo

nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
So I was watching Kaguya-sama Love is War and on episode 6 one of the main characters says that "compliments are only welcomed if they come from a person you're attracted to, if not its considered sexual harassement".
Its also even further driven home when the only incel main character of the show compliments one of the girls and gets called creepy.

Japs are blackpilled as fuck. At least those 2D roasties are sincere.

Anime is the best cope.

Mt. Olympus IQ anime choice tbh

So much for escapism, this is another reason why loli anime is the best.

I read the manga. Haven't watched the animu.
Manga>Anime in general
Mangas are more varied and have even more interesting themes, and if they're good enough they get transformed into digestible turd for secondaries like you.
Gotta say though, Kaguya VA is good

Manga>Anime in general
Mangas are more varied and have even more interesting themes, and if they're good enough they get transformed into digestible turd for secondaries like you.
The anime is a very good adaptation though, it has great direction and animation, they cut some stuff from the manga but they were mostly irrelevant.

Manga>Anime in general

I'm reading both mangas and have also watched the anime and I really recommend you watch the anime too, it's an incredibly good adaption.

You need to start using torrents tbh boyo

You need to start using torrents tbh boyo
I torrent everything, but I deleted the episode and forgot to take a screencap, and it was easier to just stream it to grab that scene.

anime is a cope for subhumans

Once you get passed a certain age you can't watch weebshit without feeling like a colossal failure of a man

Once you get passed a certain age you can't watch weebshit without feeling like a colossal failure of a man
truth, especially haremshit and all bluepill stuff, its just infuriating now

if you're posting here you're probably already a colossal failure of a man so who cares