Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I found on quora

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Foid deals easily with autism but her son says he basically wants to rope daily.

Why do autistic people seem childlike?

Before the lockdown at job serving the brekfast an old lady client asked me if I have children. I told her yes, my youngest daughter had just turned 29. She fixed her glasses and looked at me suspiciously. How old are you? I'm 57, do I look younger? She: it's not just that, your voice is young, and you act young..

In that B&B in the kitchen, tierd like hell at the end of the shift, with my eyes red from all those cleaning chemicals and dishwasher soap...

Yes, this childish style helped me find my temporary jobs quite easily. and feel a sense of physical resilience, BUT my son, having the same condition, for him it was not socially manageable.

My son used to say: this life is so difficult, and I didn't know how to help him, we did not know by that time we are autistics. He could not make himself to be a man like those who have reproached him that he is not, and that he does not know how to be one.

It is more difficult for a autistic man that autistic women to hide the fact that, he does not have the mature man appearance required as a model of maturity in society.

Im autistic too and want to rope daily