Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill: how we treat rats vs squirrels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
If a rat were to scamper through your front door, right now, would you greet it with hostility? … Has a rat ever done anything to you to create this animosity you feel toward them? Rats spread disease. They bite people. Rats were the cause of the bubonic plague, but that’s some time ago. I propose to you any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry. Would you agree? Yet, I assume you don’t share the same animosity with squirrels that you do with rats, do you? Yet, they’re both rodents, are they not?

But you don’t like them. You don’t really know why you don’t like them. All you know is you find them repulsive and most people would want to get rid of them, to kill them or flee from them. But they'd want to pet and take a photo of a squirrel. And the radical difference in the treatment of these rodents is due to the way they look.

it's over for ratcels

I eat both, so i would treat them equally

What a garbage hypothetical, if squirrels carried diseases and infested homes then of course they would be hated

No one campaigns for the preservation of endangered species that are ugly.
I personally don't like squirrels or rats, but I can see from the disparate media representation that people are biased towards squirrels.
When I went to Korea, I visited a forest where they had signs all over the place begging tourists not to feed the chipmunks there, showing that there is a huge problem with that and acclimatizing the animals to human beings so they get more and more bold.
All rodents are vermin, and when a squirrel suddenly runs out at you from its hiding spot, it can be quite an unpleasant shock.

Keep in mind, however, that human foids emit a pheromone that makes rodents aggressive towards them, whereas men emit a pheromone that causes rodents to act timid and afraid.
This is one of the reasons that females are much more prone to musophobia than males.
In that way, rodents are based, and it's one of the reasons that foids like cats so much, as they are natural predators of rodents.

I personally don't find them repulsive, but they still carry diseases, can bite you and squirrels just can't infest your home - they only live in the forest

I personally don't find them repulsive, but they still carry diseases, can bite you and squirrels just can't infest your home - they only live in the forest

According to Jewgle, squirrels can carry typhus, tularemia, and ringworm, which are transmitted through bites.
Petting a squirrel is a dangerous proposition, just as it is with any other wild animal.

If a rat were to scamper through your front door, right now, would you greet it with hostility? … Has a rat ever done anything to you to create this animosity you feel toward them? Rats spread disease. They bite people. Rats were the cause of the bubonic plague, but that’s some time ago. I propose to you any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry. Would you agree? Yet, I assume you don’t share the same animosity with squirrels that you do with rats, do you? Yet, they’re both rodents, are they not?

But you don’t like them. You don’t really know why you don’t like them. All you know is you find them repulsive and most people would want to get rid of them, to kill them or flee from them. But they'd want to pet and take a photo of a squirrel. And the radical difference in the treatment of these rodents is due to the way they look.
Lookism happens with animals all the time. Americans kill rattlesnakes in giant festivals by killing them with machetes, a man who kills reptiles is celebrated as a hero (only few people stand against him), if you would do the same thing to a dog/cat you would become the nation's most hated man within minutes (if you did the same thing with a human being people would laugh at it on gore sites and treat it as a joke - yes, even those who would get teary eyes from the dog/cat video).
Look at my country: Laws are passed against hunting stray cats, although cats are objectively speaking the biggest threat against the ecosystem and kill smaller animals like birds/reptiles/mammals all the time. And while you can not even finally get rid off the cat problem, the same politicians want to restrict/outlaw the keeping of reptiles/amphibians/invertebrates and many fish species for the reason of environmental danger and danger against human life for the most retarded reasons. Basically: If you are cute and fluffy you have a free pass, if you aren't cute, have no legs or too many legs and aren't liked by activists everyone is authorized to do whatever he likes to you.
No one campaigns for the preservation of endangered species that are ugly.
I personally don't like squirrels or rats, but I can see from the disparate media representation that people are biased towards squirrels.
When I went to Korea, I visited a forest where they had signs all over the place begging tourists not to feed the chipmunks there, showing that there is a huge problem with that and acclimatizing the animals to human beings so they get more and more bold.
All rodents are vermin, and when a squirrel suddenly runs out at you from its hiding spot, it can be quite an unpleasant shock.

Keep in mind, however, that human foids emit a pheromone that makes rodents aggressive towards them, whereas men emit a pheromone that causes rodents to act timid and afraid.
This is one of the reasons that females are much more prone to musophobia than males.
In that way, rodents are based, and it's one of the reasons that foids like cats so much, as they are natural predators of rodents.
This basically. Amphibians are probably the most endangered vertebrates out there due to many reasons (like chytridiomycosis, climate change, pollution, etc.), but you always see a fucking panda or whale while nobody cares about them. Insects die like there's no tomorrow and not a single person gave a fuck about it, only the bees are a prominent example.
I eat both, so i would treat them equally

View attachment 382561

This basically. Amphibians are probably the most endangered vertebrates out there due to many reasons (like chytridiomycosis, climate change, pollution, etc.), but you always see a fucking panda or whale while nobody cares about them. Insects die like there's no tomorrow and not a single person gave a fuck about it, only the bees are a prominent example.

Pandas especially are asking to become extinct.
They only eat one rare kind of food, bamboo, and they must consume a lot of it, due to their large body size.
As well, they hardly can move, opening themselves up to predators.
Luckily, in their natural habitat, they have no predators.
Yet they are still endangered despite this, due to bamboo deforestation, I think.

Finally, foid pandas are very hypergamous and don't breed except with the most chad of pandas.
You hear a lot about zoos being unable to breed pandas, even though they have a male and a female.
Sometimes the male doesn't want to breed either, due to low T in that species.

It takes so much effort and money to preserve the pandas, yet because they are chubby and funny-looking, much expense is spared in keeping them alive, money that could be spent to do other, more productive things that have nothing to do with animals, such as medicine or technology.

Last edited:
Lookism happens with animals all the time. Americans kill rattlesnakes in giant festivals by killing them with machetes, a man who kills reptiles is celebrated as a hero (only few people stand against him), if you would do the same thing to a dog/cat you would become the nation's most hated man within minutes (if you did the same thing with a human being people would laugh at it on gore sites and treat it as a joke - yes, even those who would get teary eyes from the dog/cat video).
Very astute observation, bravo mate.

That's a bingo.

Look at my country: Laws are passed against hunting stray cats, although cats are objectively speaking the biggest threat against the ecosystem and kill smaller animals like birds/reptiles/mammals all the time. And while you can not even finally get rid off the cat problem, the same politicians want to restrict/outlaw the keeping of reptiles/amphibians/invertebrates and many fish species for the reason of environmental danger and danger against human life for the most retarded reasons. Basically: If you are cute and fluffy you have a free pass, if you aren't cute, have no legs or too many legs and aren't liked by activists everyone is authorized to do whatever he likes to you.

insects and spiders are prime example of this, most of them are harmless ( and foids especially hates them )

What a garbage hypothetical, if squirrels carried diseases and infested homes then of course they would be hated

Squirrels don't come into close proximity to humans or infest their living spaces, so they aren't really a disease vector.

Think about the 2 meter rule for covid, the fact that they never come near you, much less bite or scratch you, or touch the things that you use, means that squirrels aren't a threat in terms of disease at all.

Rats on the other hand, do all of these things, and on top of that they will also steal and/or contaminate your food supplies if they can get to them. They are literally a pest. Why do you think people hate cockroaches and ants so much but they don't hate beetles? Cockroaches you could say are ugly but ants aren't particularly ugly compared to beetles. The reason is that you only ever encounter beetles out in the woods or in the grass, and it's something nice to look at, where as most of the time you see a cockroach or ants it's either worry inducing or disgusting depending on where you saw it.

If you want a real example of lookism when it comes to animals or bugs, spiders are a great example. Spiders basically act like bug versions of cats and dogs and are really helpful in managing insect pests, and almost all of them don't bite and aren't venomous. Despite this, most people are either terrified or disgusted by them, and it's almost entirely because of their appearance. Spiders are the incels of the animal kingdom, it doesn't matter how helpful or harmful they are, people still treat them like garbage all the same.

Last edited:
i think its nice to watch tbh ngl
It is as long as you view it as a story. I really can't watch it these days because it relies too heavily on the storybook narrative of WW2 that is used to justify the Anglo-Zionist Imperial World Order.

But I got a kick out of it as a youngster. And Christoph Waltz is such an engaging actor to watch.
I feel very similarly about Jango Unchained. Very well done. Great acting by Waltz and DiCaprio, but is ultimately cucked by relying on the modernist historical perception of antebellum slavery, which, in turn, uncritically relies almost exclusivity on abolitionist accounts of slavery. The final act, which puts the film's perpetuation of the crabs in a bucket mentality of the "Uncle Tom" square and center is especially egregious.

Finally, foid pandas are very hypergamous and don't breed except with the most chad of pandas.
You hear a lot about zoos being unable to breed pandas, even though they have a male and a female.
Sometimes the male doesn't want to breed either, due to low T in that species.

It takes so much effort and money to preserve the pandas, yet because they are chubby and funny-looking, much expense is spared in keeping them alive, money that could be spent to do other, more productive things that have nothing to do with animals, such as medicine or technology.
Brutal. The story of pandas is like the story of humans along their current trajectory.