Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blackpill has destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
The worst thing about blackpill is that you can't spit it out. You will always know it's true, you will always see it in your everyday life, there is no running from it. Once you have taken it it stays with you forever.

I wish I was bluepilled, I'd still have some motivation towards life.

How old are you? If you’re under 20, there’s hope.

Downloadfile 11

How old are you? If you’re under 20, there’s hope.
Youngcel coping

The first step is the hardest, to let go of all that hopeless bluepilled hope that foids and soyciety has forced down your throat and into your heart since birth.

Same OP. I’m finding it hard to stay motivated to finish uni. Wish I discovered the blackpill after I got my degree, so by then I would be financially stable with the resources necessary to surgerymaxx

The worst thing about blackpill is that you can't spit it out. You will always know it's true, you will always see it in your everyday life, there is no running from it. Once you have taken it it stays with you forever.

I literally can't look at my hands without feeling sick. They're SO fucking small. Everytime I look at my hands, I am reminded of the blackpill, even as I type this rn

Same OP. I’m finding it hard to stay motivated to finish uni. Wish I discovered the blackpill after I got my degree, so by then I would be financially stable with the resources necessary to surgerymaxx
not like a degree means much shit these days tbh

I'm pretty sure I'll still be unemployed by the time I get mine judging from the way things are going

its over tbh

thats it

It's more that you have confirmation that it isn't just you that has seen or experienced this.

The plausible deniability aspect of why people are mistreating you is gone.

What's the blackpill?

Actually I think it's a positive thing.
The Blackpill makes you avoid simp tactics and mentality, and reveals that the only true path for ascension is getting looks, if you have a few hundred thousand to spend on surgeries and gymming , as well the will to get that much, of course. It also reveals that most women are just meatbeags that measure your worth accordingly to your flesh and bone arrangement, so you stop chasing women in the hopes of getting a dreamy loyal girlfriend that is going to offer you good times and companionship, because you know that you very likely ain't ever gonna get that genuinely.

In the end, you feel motivated to actually focus more on yourself, or making peace with yourself since none of your big problems are actually yours, but your gene's and how society perceives it.
The problem is, there's a difference between living and surviving; Normies want us alive to keeping mogging us, to keep using us as some sort of slaves, paying taxes and providing them shitty work to make the very system that makes us incels spinning, and gives us no genuine support back.

Last edited:
Just general motivation to live.

What do you mean by that?, because you are talking to me right now, so clearly you have the motivation to live, else you'd have killed yourself

Last edited:
Actually I think it's a positive thing.
The Blackpill makes you avoid simp tactics and mentality, and reveals that the only true path for ascension is getting looks, if you have a few hundred thousand to spend on surgeries and gymming

TBH after the black pill, putting such effort in just to jump back into the game of "gamble for pussy" makes no sense to me

Guys who get surgeries to appeal to women THEY KNOW THEY HATE just sounds stupid to me, its ridiculous to go on and on about how shallow, evil and worthless women are (outside of their holes) and you spend hundreds of thousands and kill yourself in the gym JUST TO THROW YOUR HAT BACK IN THE RING OF A RIGGED GAME YOU ALWAYS COMPLAINED ABOUT

To me, that's 100% CONTRADICTORY

I think at a certain point you lose the right to complain, if you've acknowledged that the game is rigged, women are shit people, and you are still going to spend thousands and exert a lot of effort to pair up with someone you hate that much knowing its unfair, then you are an idiot, you shouldn't be complaining, because you've accepted the world view

In the end, you feel motivated to actually focus more on yourself, or making peace with yourself since none of your big problems are actually yours, but your gene's and how society perceives it.

This I agree with

TBH after the black pill, putting such effort in just to jump back into the game of "gamble for pussy" makes no sense to me

Guys who get surgeries to appeal to women THEY KNOW THEY HATE just sounds stupid to me, its ridiculous to go on and on about how shallow, evil and worthless women are (outside of their holes) and you spend hundreds of thousands and kill yourself in the gym JUST TO THROW YOUR HAT BACK IN THE RING OF A RIGGED GAME YOU ALWAYS COMPLAINED ABOUT

To me, that's 100% CONTRADICTORY

I think at a certain point you lose the right to complain, if you've acknowledged that the game is rigged, women are shit people, and you are still going to spend thousands and exert a lot of effort to pair up with someone you hate that much knowing its unfair, then you are an idiot, you shouldn't be complaining, because you've accepted the world view

This I agree with
At least you could get unprotected and pseudo-unpaid sex in the small chance of ascension, and the plus is that most hookers are facially ugly as fuck for what you pay for which can be a huge turnoff, while you could have chances of smashing average beckies while spending a little less (but then again yes, it would never be free).
At core I'm MGTOW, I think that marriage is a failed institution that exclusively benefits women and I'd be OK living by just having casual sex and hookups if I could until society, hypergamy and female hivemind magically fixes themselves for the best.

I do think the game is rigged, but we don't have the manpower to change anything but "ourselves" just to get our dick wet.

and the plus is that most hookers are facially ugly as fuck for what you pay for which can be a huge turnoff

JFL where the fuck do you live? (I'm asking redundantly, don't answer and dox yourself obviously)

If you feel like the blackpill is destroying you , it's the cue that you must embrace it even more intimately. You must eat, drink, breathe, smell, and sleep the blackpill because it will be your only lover on this rotting, stinking, decaying Earth. Look at all the bluepillers who have roped whence they are too late discovering the blackpill and got a system shock. One must embrace the blackpill or be destroyed bi it.