Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill [hard to swallow edition]: If you order food you are ingesting other men's bodily fluids (as well as other nasty shit)

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
"b-but muh laws, muh cameras, muh people have morals..."

Just LOL at your coping ass if you think people don't fuck with your food. THEY ABSOLUTELY DO IT, AND MORE OFTEN THAN YOU THINK :feelspuke:

@HopeCopeRope @BITG thoughts? :feelsLSD:

This is why I never order food

the only one who can spit on my food is me

Just LOL at your coping ass if you think people don't fuck with your food. THEY ABSOLUTELY DO IT, AND MORE OFTEN THAN YOU THINK :feelspuke:

I definitely fuck with peoples shit when I know they’re not going to tip

I use to spit into people’s food on the daily. Glad to know some people here remember my old based posts. JFL

Do you wage at a restaurant? "You're not entitled to money, sweaty."

I use to spit into people’s food on the daily. Glad to know some people here remember my old based posts. JFL
:feelspuke: utterly disgusting

Thanks for replying tho, the truth needs to be known :feelspuke:

Everyone's food, or foids, or just the customers you know were assholes or repulsive not just kids?

they spit just on ugly people's food. Chads and foids get perfectly prepared food. Cuck society

Everyone's food, or foids, or just the customers you know were assholes or repulsive not just kids?
The ones who didn’t tip me Kek. I was so low inhib

How did you knew they weren't going to tip you before serving?
Was delivery driver. Saw the tip before I delivered

hmm I see. Did you noticed a pattern in tip amount and race? I've read that ethnics tend to tip less than whites

Foids spit in my food? They would be more grossed out than me when they think about their spit entering my greasy mouth

:feelsUgh::feelspuke:
hmm I see. Did you noticed a pattern in tip amount and race? I've read that ethnics tend to tip less than whites
Its very true. I only tip 10-20%. 20% if men. 10% foids. Crackers will tip alot more
Foids spit in my food? They would be more grossed out than me when they think about their spit entering my greasy mouth
True tbh

Nothing beats homecooked bacon and eggs with a nice piece of toast to be fair.

Just don’t eat then I guess.
The food was probably in an out of at least 2-3 warehouses and trucks before it got to the place you ate it.

So you opened the container spat in their food after the restaurant gave it to you?

If you were a cook or a waiter, I can see that happening.

i eat home. Not a consoomer.

It honestly happens less than you think, especially if you aren't ordering from fast food restaurants. Only people I heard that got their food spit in are Karens and people who are generally rude to the staff.

It honestly happens less than you think, especially if you aren't ordering from fast food restaurants. Only people I heard that got their food spit in are Karens and people who are generally rude to the staff.
cope